• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Spiders

What is your Favorite way to kill a spider?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite way to kill a spider?

• With just your hand
    • Shoe
    • Hairspray
    • Hairspray with a lighter invovled
    • A blow torch
    • Tissue
    • Other

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Before I vote in this poll, how big of a spider are we talking about.

we are talking about something spider sized. lol. but srsy, that is a good point cuz something that is small I like to zap with Raid but if it was like a giant tarantula then spraying it with Raid would prOBably just make it angrier. haha:eek

• Members

I really like the lighter and hairspray idea.

I would only recommend it outside...hehe. I think I have done it inside too, but I am not the best example when it comes to fire. That picture of the spider kinda grossed me out. I hope we will soon get to page three so I can skip page two.

• Members

Aren't they beautiful, when you look closely :icon_smile:

Well, I examined your photo and looked at it from every angle possible and still couldn't see the beauty.:bleh: I am prOBably one of those people who have a true phOBia of spiders. Lets just say you don't want to be around me if I have a pair of scissors in my hand and a spider is on it.

• Members

I had to reduce its size to fit the screen ....

It was in the window, so an attack with a shoe would have been foolish.

Aren't they beautiful, when you look closely :icon_smile:

uh....NO! I would rather find a snake in my house than a spider. I once had a huge hairy one on my front door and it stayed for 3 days. I stayed the night with my mom. We had to kill it with hedgeclippers.

• Administrators

I sprayed a wolf spider with hairspray once and all it did was wave one of it's legs at me!! :lol: No joke. Then I covered it with a jar. A few days later, little baby spiders came out under the rim of the jar. *shudder*

My secret weapon for killing spiders is my hubby. :icon_mrgreen: He gets 'em every time!

• Members

No spider is pretty.

I recall in biology when I was in the 10th grade, the teacher passed around a live tarantula, everyone had to hold it in their hands, I remember a 9tth graded name Kay, I thought she was going to die! It was hilarous.

I would fail the class before I held that thing. I have held snakes but no way would I hold a spider. I can barely kill them in fear they will jump on me or touch me in some way.

• Members

I would fail the class before I held that thing. I have held snakes but no way would I hold a spider. I can barely kill them in fear they will jump on me or touch me in some way.

In my older years I've gotten much like you, I can't jump near as fast or far as I use to.

My 1st cousin found a snake skin in his bath room several years ago, he calmly went to bed that night, don't believe I could have.