• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Good KJV Bible for a new Christian?

• Members

I just bought myself a new Bible, found it at our local Drug Store. Its not a study Bible, but it has what I want, references and a concordance. Plus its not real thick and the print seems easy read.

$19.99 + taxes Broad man & Holman, Blue bonded leather.

To many study Bible has to much wrong information that can be very misleading, especially to a young Christian.

• Members

You can get a Holman pocket size King James at Wally for I think 9.96 right now in the book section. I do have one recommendation for what not to get them, do NOT get them a ZONDERVAN. I recommend getting them a regular Bible with no study notes and giving them, "ABCs of Christian Growth" It is a wonderful study for new Christians.

• Members

Amen, Brother Jerry, I do have a NASB, NIV and ESV for study purposes only, and I had new evangelicals give those to me :P (They said I needed a more up to date Bible) and I of course gave them my opinion but I did keep them and do had the word POISON written on the front. lol Should I add for studying how to prove they are not the Bible.