• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Chris Matthews - new low?

• Administrators

I don't know what he is saying, but if it is about the election, I don't think it has anything to do with OBama's approval rates at all. I think people just voted for democrats because of War which is why "4 more years of Bush" worked.

Actually, in the NJ and VA races, it is much about BO and his policies. BO stumped for the NJ race 3 times, sent Biden out once or twice. VA is in BO's back yard. No, it's not all about BO - but a lot of it is.

• Members

The guest is a leader of the "Tea Party" movement. He had made a point that he felt that this movement wasn't "pro" Republican and "anti" democrat. He was saying that the movement was against all "liberal" policies (bigger government, higher taxes, et al) and in fact the Republicans are ALSO to blame. Mr. Matthews was trying to get him to name a specific Republican which the guest wouldn't. At one point the guest said "all of them" but Matthews just kept badgering and badgering. The point is, Matthews didn't want to interview the guy, Matthews wanted to make the guy look like an idiot. Of course, it was Matthews who looked like the idiot.

• Administrators

The guest is a leader of the "Tea Party" movement. He had made a point that he felt that this movement wasn't "pro" Republican and "anti" democrat. He was saying that the movement was against all "liberal" policies (bigger government, higher taxes, et al) and in fact the Republicans are ALSO to blame. Mr. Matthews was trying to get him to name a specific Republican which the guest wouldn't. At one point the guest said "all of them" but Matthews just kept badgering and badgering. The point is, Matthews didn't want to interview the guy, Matthews wanted to make the guy look like an idiot. Of course, it was Matthews who looked like the idiot.

Yep! Interesting thing is, when he did mention a name, CM missed it because he doesn't close his mouth long enough to allow an answer!

• Members

Great point LuAnne. He loves to hear himself talk. This guy constantly talks over everyone and his questions are always very leading. Other than the fact he serves the liberals, I have no idea how this guy even got a jOB let alone his own program. He's a terrible interviewer.