• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Belief in marriage a career-threatening stance

• Members
Belief in marriage a career-threatening stance

Sex ed, lies, and modern culture

1Jo 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

What perplexes me is, so many born again believers can't understand why those they talk with, argue with, don't understand them. They can't, they are not saved, they are not of God, they only hear and understand those of the world, those who let the old devil run their lives.

Our schools are government run institutions, and our government is doing everything it can to keep God and godly things out of the schools and any institution that has the least bit of a connection to our government, and of course they want God completely out of our government and our nation. And it will wax worse, God has told us this is a lost and dying world and judgment in going to come upon it.

Same is true in the politics, whether democrat or republican, most of the republican party is made up of lost people, people of the world, people who let the old devil rule them, you can talk to them till the cows come home, they will never understand you if you speak about things of God.

The only thing good you or I can do for them is introduce them to Jesus, if they're willing that is. Most will be as the people were in the day Christ walked this earth, they will hate everything Jesus stands for, they hate the ways of God, even though some of them claim to be Christians. Look at the number who call their self Christians in both parties yet many of them are for both abortion and same sex marriages. Very few in the republican are fighting for Christ. If they were when President Bush was elected they would done everything they could under the sun to turn this nation back to God, yet they didn't. They do just enough to appease a few Christians, just enough to hopefully get their votes, but their main concern is getting elected once again, if they walked with God as Enoch and Noah did, the only votes they would get come election time would be a few Christian votes, they would not even get all of the votes from people who call their self Christians.

• Members

Jerry, excellent topic. A good reminder for me when I witness to the lost.

Reminds me of something my pastor said when he was discussing Isaiah 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

Israel didn't listen to the prophets. They didn't hear God's son. There will be those who will not hear you and I. Its not us they're rejecting its the gospel of Christ and the love of God.

• Members

Jerry, excellent topic. A good reminder for me when I witness to the lost.

Reminds me of something my pastor said when he was discussing Isaiah 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

Israel didn't listen to the prophets. They didn't hear God's son. There will be those who will not hear you and I. Its not us they're rejecting its the gospel of Christ and the love of God.

Your so right, sometimes its easy to feel they're rejecting us, when actually they're rejecting Jesus, just as many did who met Jesus face to face.

Of course some are blinded by the old devil, but they're letting the old devil blind them and refusing to believe the Word of God.

2Co