• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Woman calls 911 to report herself as drunk driver

• Members

Its nice a few drunks will do this, but most will try every way they can to avoid the consequence that comes from being drunk and driving.

We had a local lawyer who was a judge involved in a wreck where he was drunk. He left the scene of accident. A state trooper when to his house, he was in bed, told him he was under the care of his doctor. He nearly got away with it, for the trooper left him at home in bed.

Finally long at last, after nearly 2 years, they did take his license to practice law and that he could never serve on the bench again.

I have no sympathy for the drunk driver, I've got to many friend who have been killed by the drunk driver who claims I only had a couple of drinks.

• Members

Its nice a few drunks will do this, but most will try every way they can to avoid the consequence that comes from being drunk and driving.

We had a local lawyer who was a judge involved in a wreck where he was drunk. He left the scene of accident. A state trooper when to his house, he was in bed, told him he was under the care of his doctor. He nearly got away with it, for the trooper left him at home in bed.

Finally long at last, after nearly 2 years, they did take his license to practice law and that he could never serve on the bench again.

I have no sympathy for the drunk driver, I've got to many friend who have been killed by the drunk driver who claims I only had a couple of drinks.

Agreed, I have no sympathy for the drunk driver either.