• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Creation Science Videos Can Be Helpful Tools

• Administrators
Enlarged OctOBer 28, 2009 (first published February 1, 2005) (David Cloud, Fundamental Baptist Information Service, P.O. Box 610368, Port Huron, MI 48061, 866-295-4143, fbns@wayoflife.org; for instructions about subscribing and unsubscribing or changing addresses, see the information paragraph at the end of the article) -

Following are some video presentations on the subject of creation science that are useful for evangelism and education. None of these is merely a lecture. Each features excellent visual graphics and is presented in a manner that will be interesting to a wide variety of audiences. The six most interesting and effective for evangelism and general viewing, in my estimation, are
A Question of Origins, From Evolution to Creation, The God of Wonders, Incredible Creatures that Defy Evolution I, Unlocking the Mystery of Life, and Where Does the Evidence Lead.

Let me emphasize that in recommending these video presentations we are not thereby recommending the organizations that produce them, which to our knowledge are New Evangelical at best. They refuse to earnestly contend for the
whole faith of the Word of God. Instead, they pick a few things to stand for and treat the rest as “peripheral” and unnecessarily divisive to “the body of Christ” and restrictive to their cause. If the faith once delivered to saints were likened to a 12-string guitar, these New Evangelical organizations pluck only some of the strings, though with great vigor. They protest, “We are not churches,” but I don’t see anywhere in God’s Word that some believers are exempt to earnestly contend for “the faith once delivered to the saints” (Jude 3). Which part of the faith? All of it and particularly that part of it that happens to be under attack at any particular time.

Posted at http://www.wayoflife.org/files/4225bdfc61c168212f24269772f39fec-447.html#unique-entry-id-447