• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

New Items in our Bookstore

• Administrators
life-changing-sermons Screen shot 2009-10-24 at 9.14.49 AM lifeofchrist

Life Changing Sermons - 500 audio sermons in one complilation

New Age Tower of Babel video series - 9 messages on 3 DVDs, or also available as a download

New Sunday School Series -
Bible Fundamentals

Posted at http://www.wayoflife.org/files/1d1316f30aa362f9916dc3d5fd3e89f1-443.html#unique-entry-id-443

• Members

I wonder if there is a way to find out if the Bible Fundamental series is all new books or his previous books repackaged? He already has a book on Acts and Proverbs as part of his Advanced Bible Study Series. He also has one on The Four Gospels, which could be the same as this Life Of Christ one. I have bought a lot of his books and read a lot of articles and some of these books, and have found them very solid and edifying.

I like the upgrade he offers the Fundamental Baptist CD Rom Library - way more books and articles, plus all the O Timothy and articles he has sent out through the email. I still have my old CD, so I will send it to him and pay half price for the new edition.