• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

[Book] The Little Baptist

• Members

The Little Baptist written by J. M. Martin published by Bogard Press. Its a reprint, 182 pages.

A small book about a young girl from a Presbyterian family whose brother gives her a Bible as he is leaving for college. She starts calling this Bible a Baptist Bible for she discovers baptizing and works do not save you as the Presbyterian Church teaches.

It would be a great book to put in the hands of those who are not saved and or those who believe baptizing and works is the path to heaven.

After I started reading it I could not put it down until the end.

• Members

It is an excellent book. In fact, a couple of years ago, I typed up and posted the whole book in the Devotional Forum. Unfortunately, the thread with all the book links needs to be fixed as I realized the links I have there no longer work due to changes over the years on OB. You can search for the book and hopefully find it easily. If some are interested, I can make sure those links are the next thing I update in that forum.