• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

FDA controls "bullets"??

• Members

Great picture, I love it.

Yes, this has been going around. I've gotten it at least 5 times..... Sadly... it is a fake. Blow it up and you can see white pixels around the edge of the arrow where it was pasted into the photo.

• Members

Slightly offtopic: There is a news article about a rOBber who didn't have any guns with him, and was a father to some children. He was shot at and died when he rOBbed the wrong house (and what I mean wrong was that he chose a armed house) . Everyone who was discussing about this article thought this was awful and that guns should be banned . I do felt terrible for the rOBber's family and that the rOBber's life cut short because of guns, but I explained to the people who were using this piece of news as a reason to ban guns that when he entered their house, this family didn't know ANYTHING about him. All they saw was a threat, and they didn't know what he was capable of. As far they were concerned, he could rape and kill their family.