• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Spiritual Leadership in the home

• Members

Dear men, as many of you know, we have a thread that deals with sexual purity, in the mens forum as well as in the open forum. I wanted to encourage you men today to take up your armor today and stand against the wiles of the evil one. For one, taking a stand for holiness in the marriage bed. Not only for your love for the Lord, but that for your wife. Who deserves our sexual purity in mind and body. We who are called to love our wives as Christ loved the church. Would Christ love the church by harboring hidden lusts in our heart? By watching things that feed sexual immorality? Indeed you will say . But I would be a fool to say that men don't struggle with such sins. Look at the man of God King David. Anyway, just be encouraged today to forsake those temptations and love on your wife as Christ loved HIs church. Amen brothers. Vince.

• Members

Dear men, I hope you are finding your day well. I have ran across some turmoil in my life if you have been keeping up with me in the biblical thread. Yet, all is well. Leadership in the home can be very difficult as times. For our wives are very different from us. They are wired different and thus they respond to things differently. One thing that I was reminded of today is not to crush our wives emotions. For one, they respond to issues with more emotion than we do. You can not tell them that what they are feeling isn't real, because it is. That doesn't make us non emotional beings at all. We may not show tears in front of people, and maybe sometimes we do, but we just handle stress differently. Anyway, just remember today men, not to crush your wives emotions. For they are just as real as if you were to take a flower and crush it up in your hand and throw it to the floor. We must handle our wives with care brothers. May you love your wife today, as Christ loved the Church. Much love for the Brethren, Vince.