• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Senate Votes to Cut Acorn Housing Funding

• Administrators

Is this a done deal, now, or do they need to take a vote in the House, too?

The House has to pass something similar as well. Then it goes to the POTUS. Where we could just see it vetoed and returned to Congress. After all, BO promised that ACORN would be a part of his administration. He can't back out on them now - or he will lose a LOT of those who voted for him!

• Members

Great, they need to be cut off. I like the vote count, passed in a vote of 83 to 7.

There sure is 7 sure enough scoundrels in the senate and they don't mind everyone knowing it.

I agree somewhat, but there are 10 more votes unaccounted for. Jesus said in Matthew 12:30, He that isn't for me is against me.

Those that didn't vote and were able to vote, just as well be with the 7 that voted. I'm sure there were some that could not attend. Kennedy's seat is probably still vacant and there is another that is very sick. I'd like to see the ones that just straddled the fence. Anyone with a link to see how the Senators voted, could you please post it?