Bakershalfdozen

Things You Really DON'T Like

People that assume the worst! Never even bothering to find out that the LORD is helping them thru this person with an extremly emotional and devastating trauma...the saddest part is the affect on the person who needed the understanding and not the judgement more than could be understood! Discouraging! Only in Christ I stand because He knows all and is a righteous judge!!

What I really dislike is when I cann't even walk so I cann't make it to service but once back a member will approach me demanding an explanation. I just answer I was ill but they want specific's. I don't care to share all specific's with everyone in the church! Something's are personnal! Am I wrong?? Aren't I aloud to share only the most personnal with those whom I trust their walk with the Lord? Anyway I really dislike this but I believe it's a lack of growth in Christ so I'm trying not to take it personal and just pray for them!

People who brings pets into stores
I once had a guy carrying a big bag around in my hobby store. What was in it? A big python snake. I found out only when he pulled the sake out and draped it around his neck. My customers cleared out within seconds. Then he got mad at me when I asked him to leave the snake outside....

Sports commentators who abbreviate team names through the whole game:
Bucks (Buckaneers)
Noles (Seminoles)
Horns (Longhorns)
etc

Why not call the Cowboys the "cows"?????

When you have a grocery cart full and you are loading your things on the conveyor belt and the person behind you puts all their stuff up there and doesn't leave any room.

I'll have to say - that has never happened to me! That is soooo rude.

People that don't really want to discuss His Word but try and say it's full of contradiction's! Then when ask, they haven't even read one book of the Bible!! Soooo frustrating!! Then they act like we're the fool's...hmmmmm!