• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pizza...who don't love it?

• Members

My wife made some pizza yesterday. IT IS THE BEST! I have had good pizza but hers is soooo good. My mom use to make home-made pizza. I did not like it at all. My wife learned to make the same nasty pizza my mm made so we set out to find a good recipe. I am not sure where she found it or what it is but it is AWSOME! If anyone is interested I can ask her where on the net she found it and post the link. Let me know...

• Members

Here it is. I have posted the link for it and also copied and pasted it. Give it a try. You may have to alter it a little depending on personal taste but I think you will like it. Enjoy!

http://www.recipepizza.com/sauces/cooked_pizza_sauce.htm

In this recipe we use both fresh tomatoes and tomato paste. I like the taste of canned tomatoes more than that of fresh tomatoes (they actually have more taste because they are vine ripened, fresh tomatoes are ripened in transit). You know you can peel the tomatoes by putting them in cooked water for 15 seconds. Remove the seeds as well (unless you like them).

Never use an aluminium cooking pot when cooking tomatoes, high acidic food reacts with aluminium.
Pizza : Cooked Pizza Sauce - Info
Category Sauce
Servings 12'' Pizza (2-4)
Preparation 25 Minutes
Cooking Time 0 Minutes
Difficulty Easy-Medium

Ingredients Required

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 Cup chopped onions
1 tablespoon minced garlic
3 Italian plum tomatoes, peeled and minced
3 oz. canned tomato paste
2 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Black Pepper
1/2 Stick Unsalted Butter, sliced

Step by Step Procedure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
Saut

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...