• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

First Granddaughter

John81

• Members

My first grandson (Kylie's brother) is two and when he first got to see little Kylie sleeping next to his mom he said, "Can I pet it?":lol:

I have no idea how to post pictures. The way this ageing computer acts these days it's a chore just to do the simplest of things.

Thank you for the wonderful words.

Yesterday as I had my afternoon study and prayer time on the couch my eyes filled with tears as I praised God and thanked Him for Kylie and that not only am I blessed to see her but that my Dad, who is 70, is still with us to see his first great-granddaughter.:icon_pray::amen:

• Members

Those grandchildren are something else John, but they grow up so fast. Warning, one day it will seem like you just blinked your eyes and overnight they will seem all grown up.

My oldest, Jeffery, is the Marines, fixing to be stationed in South Carolina, I think, or maybe its North Carolina.

The other one, Austin, is in the 9th grade.

Enjoy! They will leave you many fond memories, even some gray hair.

• Members

Those grandchildren are something else John, but they grow up so fast. Warning, one day it will seem like you just blinked your eyes and overnight they will seem all grown up.

My oldest, Jeffery, is the Marines, fixing to be stationed in South Carolina, I think, or maybe its North Carolina.

The other one, Austin, is in the 9th grade.

Enjoy! They will leave you many fond memories, even some gray hair.

You are so right Jerry. It's hard to belive my daughter is in her 20s and her son, my first grandson, is already 2! It seems he should still be a baby and yet he's now 2 with a baby sister.

• Members

It's amazing how each time a baby is born into the family the first reaction is, "they are so small"!

It really does seem they grow so fast and we quickly forget just how tiny they are when they first arrive.

My granddaughter was born with a lot of hair and long fingernails! So very cute!!!:icon_smile: