• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

ACORN being investigated...

• Members

They did fire two people because of that video. Now the prosecutor's office is looking into pressing charges over those who performed the wiretap and video.

It's sad these people were doing the American people a service in exposing what ACORN is all about and our government wants to throw them in jail because of it.

Isaiah 5:20
'Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil;'

Hey PreacherE,

Fox news interviewed the two Americans that exposed this and they were asked if they had any more videos and they responded "it's very possible". I think they have an "ace in the hole", when the liberal media starts coming down on them. The 25 year old man and the 20 year old woman expressed that they were not hired by any organization, they did this for themselves and for all Americans to see the corruptness that is going on in our country. The only media that is really exploiting this is FOX. The other networks are too liberal to let Americans see what really going on with our tax dollars.

• Administrators

ACORN commented after the Baltimore video became public that this was an anomaly, that it didn't happen anywhere else. Then, over the weekend, the DC video was released - and it was actually worse than the Baltimore one. This morning, one was released that was done in New York!! I think they have more coming...

I heard that they might be prosecuted. Isn't that typical - calling evil good and good evil!!

• Members

That is the primary difference between the left and the right. Not that the left sins any more than the right; as they all have their sins and their short-comings. The big difference is that the left circles the wagons and claims it is not a big deal and do everything to make it seem as if it is "not that bad." Whereas the right will call the offenders out and demand they be removed or pay the price. I know this is not a 100% rule, but I believe it is accurate 95% of the time.

• Administrators

Yeah - my son said he and my hubby heard that they were saying "tens of thousands" when it is actually more than a million (closer to 2, I believe). But still, "tens of thousands" sounds like a sizable number!

Let's see if either of these gets any attention from Congress or the White House!

• Members

Yeah - my son said he and my hubby heard that they were saying "tens of thousands" when it is actually more than a million (closer to 2, I believe). But still, "tens of thousands" sounds like a sizable number!

Let's see if either of these gets any attention from Congress or the White House!

Well, you know, I kinda look at it like when you tell your kids to clean their room, and they shove everything in the closet and declare the room "clean"! You know, you can only do that SO MANY TIMES for just SO LONG before that closet door doesn't shut......or until they try to stuff that last thing in, and it all comes flying out and makes a HUGE mess. They just can't keep hiding what is going on forever because people are getting very unhappy. It IS coming. BO may not like it, but you can really sense that it is coming. If they would take these issues on in an honest and timely manner, get rid of and prosecute those in the gov't (and who are affiliated with it) who are breaking the law, while actually LISTENING to the people of this nation, then I think things would go along better. I am concerned, though, that the longer they put things off, and try to cover things up, the more likely that they are going to generate a real, tangible, civil unrest that otherwise could have been avoidable. :icon_sad: 1.5 to 2 million people marching on DC on 9/12 is a lot of people. They represent A LOT of people who did not go......

• Members

I hear you...and sometimes I really wonder if a civil war isn't on someone's agenda...!!!

Yeah, I know what you mean.......it would make it too easy for our gov't to become an instant all powerful entity for our own "safety". BTW, do you know if anyone has come up with a comprehensive list of "What Is Our Gov't Up To?" detailing briefly all of the areas that are currently under attack with respect to our freedoms? If not, someone ought to....