• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Managers of Their Homes

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I have the book and it has really helped us. I so still have problems with keeping a schedule a few days out of my week but we get so much more done on the days I do keep the schedule. It also gives you great ideas. I am an organizer at heart and hadn't thought of some of the things they give you. I think it is worth the money.

• Members
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I have the book and it has really helped us. I so still have problems with keeping a schedule a few days out of my week but we get so much more done on the days I do keep the schedule. It also gives you great ideas. I am an organizer at heart and hadn't thought of some of the things they give you. I think it is worth the money.

Yup, I finally bought it, wow, it is quite a book! Yes, I think it is really going to help us, too. I am still putting together the final part of the schedule. It has been so tough that as I've been putting it together I started to realize why we were struggling so. There sure is a bunch that needs to be done, and many things absolutely NEED to be coordinated so that things run smoothly, and it doesn't take twice as long as it should. I would recommend the book, too. Especially for larger families. :thumb

Oh, and my husband listened to their CD set called "Managers of His Home" for men, he said it was real good, and he has been doing quite a bit more to help me in certain areas then he ever has before. I don't mean housework and such, but assisting me with some things that needed better organization to help the house function more smoothly etc. that had been put off. He told me he never realized how other aspects of the way our home functioned affected our homeschooling and everything. :ideas: It has been amazing!