• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Let's Praise Him

• Administrators

Ok, let us praise God for something. I know we all praise God for our salvation, what else can you praise God for today?

I praise the Lord for giving my family and I safe traveling to our meetings. God has also met every need we have had while we are on the road.

Who else will join me in praising God for something.

• Administrators

What a great idea!

There's so much to praise Him for. I know I already mentioned, in another thread, how He protected us from the tornado. I'm still praising Him for that - especially after I saw the damage that had been done in the spots where the tornado touched down. But there was something else great about that tornado.

One of the little girls in our church told her mother that night that, had the tornado gotten them, she wouldn't have gone to heaven. She got saved that night, and baptized this past Sunday. AMEN!!! Praise the Lord that she admitted her need for Christ that night!

• Members

I can praise Him for...

My family.
Good, godly parents.
Good church.
Good friends.
Good life.
I'm able to be homeschooled.

...And a lost which, if completed (which you never could complete it), would be immensely long. :icon_smile:

Thank You, Lord, for all of Your blessings!
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• Members

Praise God for granting me the strength, stamina and endurance to get a lot of yard work done today. I trimmed all the hedges, tackled several vine infestations, got the yard mowed and everything trimmed around the house, and all the yard waste hauled off.

• Members

I'm glad I got lost, so I could be found !!!

I praise God that I heard the gospel and realized how vile and wicked I was. I'm so glad I heard the word and not only heard it, but surrendered to it. Jesus found me !!!!!

I thank God for my wife and children. I'm thankful for my church family.........getting used to what heaven will be like !!!!!

• Members

The neighbor's tree! The tree is a shell bark hickory and the nuts kill my grass, dull my lawnmower blades, and they aren't fun to walk on. I'm guessing 70% of the limbs were over my yard. I've offered to help trim the tree a couple of times and the neighbor was indifferent. I admit I began to obsess over it. Then I heard some messages and read some scriptures about neighbors and prayed for forgiveness for my attitude and asked God to take care of it. I turned it over to God and said the tree will come down in His own time. The neighbor called the other day and said he would like to cut it down but, it leaned over our yard and he wanted permission to fell in my yard. The tree is down, cut up, and stacked in the neighbor

• Members

I'm thankful for my husband and kids...and also for the friends who have chosen to love me as well! Sometimes in life you just need to know you are worth something to somebody, and on those days God is good to provide good friends in our lives.

Also thankful for his provision!

• Members

I praise the LORD"S mercy, patience, love and common Grace seeing me thru the day. I praise Him for our pastor that backs up scripture with scripture. Plus as my son expressed about out pastors wife "Her fruits of the Spirit are on steriods!" I praise Him during these more difficult times that the budget given for back to school miraculously covered all our son's needs! I thank the LORD thru some really difficult physical and mental problems. He is giving me what I need--even when I cann't imagine how he has and will! Alway's using Chrstians to meet those needs!! I praise the LORD for the people who continue to pray for on-line Baptist and each other. I praise Him for given us all what we don't deserve. IT'S DIFFICULT TO SEE IN THOSE REALLY DARK MOMENTS BUT HE LOVE HIS CHILDREN! If we are His chidlren let's stopcting like the children of wrath!! Let's share the " Good News" with others! I'm thankful that I can see my Bible, still have a voice to witness and that He allow's me to do so!! There are too many blessing to write here but His good is sent to us daily. The LORD and I are a majority so when I must walk away I'm unsetled by reaction I may have experienced but I know the Almighty and the Mighty one are walking with me. His Word is stil new to me everyday! I only pray for my activity here! This place is a gift to us but without suppoting one another we are really missing out! I pray for the hope of Revival! Would you pray for this as well?!! I love you all in Christ's!!

• Members

I praise the Lord for my Husband, my children and grandchildren, and for my friends. I praise Him for my health and the strength He gives day by day. I praise Him for meeting our needs and for his protection. He is so good to us and we are so unworthy.

• Members

I praise Him for this week of words of wisdom, comfort and still speakig the truth. There are people here that care. What more could we desire? The LORD gives us what we need just not always how we expect it to come. I praise the LORD he has allowed me to be here even if most people are gone when I'm here!