• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The LORD still surprising me!

• Members

For so long I prayed for good. That's what He wants for us-right? Been long, sometimes flustrating, sometimes involve deep pain in every way imaginable, didn't think I could go on or even if anyone(yes-even the LORD) if they cared BUT the LORD has taught-is teaching me-that He does have our best interest at heart. He really does love us even when all around us it doesn't look as such or feel at all. People saying"I don't know how you do it." The answer is" I'm not and I had to learn that deep,deep down!" Your probably asking "Isn't this a praise?" It really is because I don't have to be worried--just obey Him. I don't have to be afraid-He know's all and is in charge. Why He loves me so I cann't grasp but I've learned in prayer "STOP TALKING-----LISTEN !!!" He's still speaking to us if we truely seek His will --we've just not been listening! No matter how strange it may seem-obey Him! Am I still fearful at times-yes BUT then I stop and pray to the LORD for His protection and guidance. Then I try to stay a living sacrifice and not crawl off the Alter. Why am I so hardheaded---fear! But once I understood what He was telling me-example:I'm in complete control!-life is peaceful even on the "worst days." Praise the LORD for His saving Grace and His daily Grace that only He can provide!!!

• Members

:amen:

I know of what you speak because I encountered this last year during that dark valley time. After about six weeks God finally got my attention as I lay on my couch studying the Word and praying. There were still plenty of hard times between then and now but I had peace knowing the Lord would bring us through it all and work all things together for good.

Praise God! I'm very happy for you!!!

• Members

John81--Praise the Lord for your blessing!!! He Loves you and ALL your family and is taking care of each one --where they are with Him. I keep dicovering that God's timing isn't always ours--but His is perfect! You've always ben such a blessing here to so many!! He's always using you for His good!!