• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members
You know you republicans lied about Obama ' date=' You republicans wasted our tax money on a war. I am not decieved by the Devil republicans are.[/b']

Be not too hasty in declaring you are not deceived by the devil. The fact is, you are allowing yourself to be deceived by someone or something if you are unable to see the clearly ungodly stances Obama takes and plans to impliment when president. There is no way to reconcile many of his positions with the revealed Word of God.

• Administrators

Interesting that you accuse the Republicans of wasting tax dollars on war...when the majority of Democrats voted for it as well...

AND Democrats are the ones who voted and manouvered things in the last two years to put us in this spot economically (with BO only second in the amount of money paid to him by Fannie May and Freddie Mac)...

AND the whistel stop train tour cost taxpayers who knows how much...and BO isn't even president yet...

AND BO's inaugeration is costing tax payers $150 million dollars...

I wouldn't view a train ride like that whoever was on it. It's an horrific waste of tax dollars, by a man who's bleating about the economy at the same time he's spending mega bucks on the inaugeration and demanding more money from congress (which is really us...).

Personally, considering that we haven't been attacked on our shores since 9-11, although it has been attempted, I'll take the money spent for war over stupid stuff like a train ride and $150 million gala.

• Members
Interesting that you accuse the Republicans of wasting tax dollars on war...when the majority of Democrats voted for it as well...

AND Democrats are the ones who voted and manouvered things in the last two years to put us in this spot economically (with BO only second in the amount of money paid to him by Fannie May and Freddie Mac)...

AND the whistel stop train tour cost taxpayers who knows how much...and BO isn't even president yet...

AND BO's inaugeration is costing tax payers $150 million dollars...

I wouldn't view a train ride like that whoever was on it. It's an horrific waste of tax dollars, by a man who's bleating about the economy at the same time he's spending mega bucks on the inaugeration and demanding more money from congress (which is really us...).

Personally, considering that we haven't been attacked on our shores since 9-11, although it has been attempted, I'll take the money spent for war over stupid stuff like a train ride and $150 million gala.

While I am not Obama fanatic (voted against his ultra-liberal ideals and his support for abortion) the taxpayers are only paying for the security and the actual swearing in portion of the inauguration. The lion's share of the $150 million is being paid for by the same private contributors as paid for his campaign.

• Administrators

While I am not Obama fanatic (voted against his ultra-liberal ideols and his support for abortion) the taxpayers are only paying for the security and the actual swearing in portion of the inaugeration. The lion's share of the $150 million is being paid for by the same private contributors as paid for his campaign.

Okay, I'll grant that. But! Because of the massive amounts of people expected, sercurity is way up (and should be...I don't want to see him assassinated!). Still, I think it's a waste, especially in this economic situation.

• Members

I am afraid that if I watched that I would be watching with a great deal of excitement and anticipation - like watching a NASCAR race to see who is going to crash and burn! I think it is better to not watch something rather than to watch it hoping for something wrong and evil to happen, don't you? :pray :verymad: