• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Meaningless Topic #2

• Administrators

Ok, if someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, action film, or science fiction?

Please explain. :lol

I would have to say a comedy. I can't help but laugh at myself sometimes at all the stupid things I do.
(Trish, do not comment on this :lol )

• Administrators

It would be boring because nothing much ever happens! :lol I guess with the things that have happened, it would be considered a drama of sorts. Perhaps a comedy drama because of some of the stupid things I've done...

Drama 'cause of incidents in my childhood - my father tried to kill my mother. And drama because someone tried to kill my hubby the day before we got married.

• Members

Oh - something meaningless? I love it... BroMatt. :lol: I would say a drama until I got saved. Now - it is a comedy film. Silly things just happen to me ALL the time - now. I praise God for that!! The more humor in life - the better.

Trish - I LOVE it! You're certainly NOT alone. My pastor was talking about "walking by faith" awhile ago - with regards to our great doctors... that are helping us through this journey called Life? He asked - "If that is the REAL case? Maybe, I should just take ALL of our medication away." The flock just froze. :eek Nuff said... lol

You guys are SO funny!

God bless,

Molly

• Members

I'm with HC....a boring movie! haha. Nothing ever happens here either.

If anything maybe a drama...the part where my mom died in a car wreck could be a drama, I guess...and some days doing cakes and having four kids could be sort of a reality show gone bad....

Guest Guest

My life's been pretty boring. I think it might could pass somewhat as a drama comedy, though it's probably even too boring for that. :smile

However, that could change soon.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• Members

It depends whether you wanna talk bout the physical part or the spiritual part of my life.

The physical part has been a drama comedy. Me and my parents have been through a lot and yet through it all we can still laugh and joke about the silly and stupid things in life.

The spiritual part though...now that would be quite the action film. With the battles I've had in my life and the ones (as a pastor's son) I've helped others through, life could never be more exciting!