• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Time Period of Dinosaurs

• Members

Having worked with elephants in the past (11 with Hoxie's Great American Circue and 26 with Circus World) I can tell you an elephant's tail does not move like a cedar.

Yes, it moves from side to side. But a cedar is more firm (the cedar being rooted in the ground) and does not move as much as an elephant's tail does.

Thank you for admitting the truth.
And having a cedar in my front yard and 3 in the back, and also having been through several tropical storms, a couple of hurricanes, and no telling how many thunderstorms, I can confidently assert that cedars can do some serious "moving". Trees don't move by themselves you know :)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I never denied the truth.

I never said you did....
Yes, it moves from side to side. But a cedar is more firm (the cedar being rooted in the ground) and does not move as much as an elephant's tail does.

So then, could we assume that a cedar prOBably wouldn't move as much as a dinosaur tail either? Being rooted firm and all?

• Members

I never said you did....

So then, could we assume that a cedar prOBably wouldn't move as much as a dinosaur tail either? Being rooted firm and all?

I would have to say it would depend on the dinasaur. If the tail is more rigid, such as that of the brachiosaurus, maybe. But if it is more limber like Coelophysis, the tail would bend more and sway more.