• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

'Missing' Man Sought by Gay Pal Is Willingly Undergoing Counseling, Family Says

• Members

EXCLUSIVE: A 23-year-old pre-med student who "got caught up with friends who were pulling him" toward homosexuality is well and undergoing Christian counseling, his family says.... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534614,00.html?test=latestnews

Is there such thing as homosexual stalker? I think this guy is alittle obsessed with the 23 year old pre-med student. If the police says he is ok and alive, the 23 years old does not have see this guy if he doesn't want to.

It's like this homosexual is forcing him to see him again. I would not want to have anything to do with anyone who go out to destroy my family because he doesn't get what he want.

• Members

This is a sad situation. Honestly, I cannot beleive fox reported this because so much of the information is second hand. It is hard to know what to believe in this story.

Without the "missing person" speaking out, I have no idea.

However, I suspect that when his family discovered he was gay, they probably did cut off finances and pressure him to join this program. I do not know that, but could easily see how that could be true. I can understand why his boyfriend is concerned when he tried to talk to him, and can only get a response from the "family representative." The boyfriend just wants to know if it is his choice to break up, or what.

THere is no way to know what happened.

It is sad that some families alienate their children if their children are gay. I hope this is not the case here, but it is quite possible it is.

• Members

The guy is 23 years old, he is old enough to make his decision. He could cut off his relationship with his parents if he wanted to.If my ex-boyfriend demand my parents me to speak to him -- when I may don't want to have anything to do with him again -- I would think he is obsessed. The guy may have already ended the relationship when he told him he is leaving to FL.

• Administrators

I think the guy with the website is overstepping his bounds. It's really none of his business whether this fellow speaks to his "boyfriend" or not. Mayhap the young man doesn't want to, and his family is acceding to his wishes. We don't know the whole story, and I agree with kind - I can't believe fox reported it, without having the whole issue...but, then, that's becoming common nowadays!

• Members

It's so sad the boy was contemplating a choice of a sinful lifestyle. We could all learn something from a person making a choice to disobey God and choose sin. A choice of sodomy has repercussions which only God can know.

I'm sure the loving parents were heartbroke and the son hopefully is in repentence for allowing the sin to even be a consideration in his life.

I hope the young man makes a full recovery and I've prayed the Holy Spirit will intervene and God will be glorified by the boy's repentence.

Also, its great to see one of the national networks show this sin's complexities.

• Members

It's so sad the boy was contemplating a choice of a sinful lifestyle. We could all learn something from a person making a choice to disobey God and choose sin. A choice of sodomy has repercussions which only God can know.

I'm sure the loving parents were heartbroke and the son hopefully is in repentence for allowing the sin to even be a consideration in his life.

I hope the young man makes a full recovery and I've prayed the Holy Spirit will intervene and God will be glorified by the boy's repentence.

Also, its great to see one of the national networks show this sin's complexities.

I'll amen that. so many do not realize the harm and trouble sin will bring to them and their family. Ones sins usually causes much harm to a whole family, I've seen it happen so many times and have seen many grieving family members.