• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

FALSE Worship

• Members

I visited a Baptist church today only to be surprised and disturbed at how they have a female Pastor known as Pastor Nancy. Not only that... found in their church pamphlet reads "Call to Worship", and directly underneath it reads:

The earth is at the same time mother,

she is mother of all that is natural, mother of all that is human.

She is the mother of all, for contained in her are the seeds of all.

All creation comes from it.

Yet it forms not only the basic raw material for humankind,

but also the substance of the Incarnation of God's son.

(Hildegard of Bingen, 12th C.)

Btw, Hildegard of Bingen is a Catholic Nun. First of all, the earth is not a mother like the pagan concept of mother earth. Secondly, The Lord God Almighty is the source or origin of ALL creation, not the earth.

I wanted to puke when I read the pamphlet. I left the church and prayed that the hand of God's chastising judgment would fall upon this church. It's sooo difficult to find a biblical church these days. So sad....

Love,

Madeline

Yes, it is sad that Baptist churchs fall from its roots,"the Bible KJV". They fall right in line trying not to hurt anyones feelings and they must conform to the world. Praise God there are good old IFB churches still. The world is going to Hell and so are so many churches. It is vital that we spread the truth to those false churchs. I can't stand the now day churchs that put rap and rock in place of God. They don't even preach right and they look like the world. God is coming back soon I hope to take us home. :icon_pray: