• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Lockheed D-21/M-21& UFO's

• Members

Lockheed D-21/M-21

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_D-21

Notice the dates, notice how fast this thing will travel, I think such things as this is what people have seem and called UFO's. While our Military service stayed quite not wanting to reveal to the whole world what we have.

And how many more such flying machines did they have? Many, that they kept secret.

• Members

No doubt some UFO sightings have been folks seeing experimental military aircraft. It's interesting to look back and see some of the experimental aircraft they tried out and then notice the number of UFO reports recorded in the areas where these aircraft were tested.

• Members

No doubt some UFO sightings have been folks seeing experimental military aircraft. It's interesting to look back and see some of the experimental aircraft they tried out and then notice the number of UFO reports recorded in the areas where these aircraft were tested.

Look at the speed that thing goes.

# Maximum speed: 2,700 mph / 2,300 kt (4,300 km/h)

Plus its 42 ft 10 in long and 19 feet wide.

Can you imagine seeing the Lockheed D-21/M-21 at about 20 to 30,000 feet going 2,700 MPH on a clear day?

In about 1980, in the summer time, at about 2 to 3 PM I saw a silver streak go across our sky coming from just a bit to the south east on a beautiful sunny afternoon, going just a tad towards the northwest. It was very fast. I know it could not have been in my sight for about 15 seconds.

When I saw it towards the southeast it would have been at about 2 o'clock position. It seemed to be going about as fast as I could turn my head to keep up with it.

After having been in the Air Force my only thought was some type of experimental air plane. Never even though about a UFO.

• Members

Satan is referred to as the prince of the power of the "air" in (Eph. 2:2) which indicates that his area of operation is in the atmospheric and starry heavens. It is further noted in scripture that there are spiritual wickedness in high places (Eph. 6:12). Ufo's may be laughed at my modern day evangelists and bible teachers alike, but they underestimate the deceptive power of the wicked one. The fact that the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY will descend with chariots like a "whirlwind" (Isa. 66:15) gives clues that Satan and his fallen angels might possess some sort of advanced technological conveyances too since they have been taught by God and are thousands of years old. It's not that God needs technology to descend to earth, but the fact is that He will indeed descend to earth with supernatural (conveyances) "chariots" that will take physical form.

Consider also:

Last days...

Daniel 2:43 - And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

The bible even speaks that in the last days, something OTHER than human beings will attempt to unify themselves with humans (SEED OF MEN) as the context is very clear if we are honest with ourselves.

Last days...

Luke 21:26 - Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Last days...

Revelation 12:7 - And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Last days...

Revelation 12:12 - Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Last days...

2 Thessalonians 2:11 - And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion (ENERGY OF DECEIT), that they should believe a lie:

I wouldn't be the least surprised if fallen angels in the last days came down to earth in these so-called "ufo"s and told unbelievers and EVEN Christians that they were the progenitors of the human race and even claimed to have written the bible and call themselves "Elohim". Jesus said,"...and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (Matt. 24:24b).

I'm sure I'll get a few laughs from my post, but I won't be the least surprised. These demonic beings are in cahoots with wicked men and woman who will soon carry out the New World Order. Regardless, Christ will reign Triumphant for ever and ever.

Last days...

Revelation 11:15 - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; AND HE SHALL REIGN FOR EVER AND EVER.

Love,
Madeline

• Members

Many of those verse you mention are for after the rapture. I feel to saying he is the prince of the power of the "air" is meaning on this earth, not literally the atmosphere, the air. I just don't believe God is letting the devil have that much power to do such as that during the church age

And of course something seen in the air could be of God. Angles coming and going, for they can come and go sight unseen, and or in a manner they can be seen.

But our Military service has had many air planes flying thru our skies as high as 90,000 feet or more, at speeds of more than 2,000 MPH. it stand to reason people have seen them. here is a small sample.

For instant, the SR-17 Blackbird.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sr-71

Maximum speed: Mach 3.2+ (2,200+ mph, 3,530+ km/h, 1,900+ knots) at 80,000 ft (24,000 m)

That is very fast

1. How fast does it really fly? Well, it exceeds Mach 3 or three times the speed of sound . Mach 1 is 330 m/s or 741.4 mph, the speed of sound. Mach 2 is twice this; Mach 3 is three times this. It out-flies the sun. You can have breakfast in New York; fly to Los Angeles (in a Blackbird), have another breakfast (time wise) before you left New York. The SR-71's fly at 33 miles per minute or 3,000 feet per second. It flies faster than a 30-06 bullet.

http://www.wvi.com/~sr71webmaster/srqt~1.htm

Like Superman, faster than a speeding bullet.

XB-70 Valkyrie
Maximum speed: Mach 3.1 (2,056 mph, 3,309 km/h)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XB-70

That is very fast too!

• Members

It's been speculated by some that the devil will take advantage of the idea of space aliens and UFOs. Some have suggested that some UFO sightings could be demons. Some believe the devil might use the idea that wonderful space aliens in UFOs took away the "bad people" when the Rapture occurs.

All speculation of course, but I do believe the devil effectively uses such things as the UFO mystery, Bermuda Triangle, Atlantis and other such things to turn mens attention away from God and to chasing mysteries; with many chasers turning to mystical or extra-terrestrial ideas for their answers.

• Members

I saw a UFO (a flying object that I cannot identify). It was not fast. It was slow, hovering in fact, and extremely quiet. My wife was there and saw it as well. Speed is not always the big thing with UFOs, its often the opposite. Its when something can stay stationary, in the air, without making any noise that people get weirded out.

For fairness, we were in Summerville, SC which is 5 miles north of Charleston Air Force base. We've kinda always assumed what we saw was military.

• Members

I saw a UFO (a flying object that I cannot identify). It was not fast. It was slow, hovering in fact, and extremely quiet. My wife was there and saw it as well. Speed is not always the big thing with UFOs, its often the opposite. Its when something can stay stationary, in the air, without making any noise that people get weirded out.

For fairness, we were in Summerville, SC which is 5 miles north of Charleston Air Force base. We've kinda always assumed what we saw was military.

My mom experienced this too. It was a foggy night. She could hear it slowly passing barely over the top of the house making a low humming noise and vaguely make out a dark shape. She thought maybe it could be a hot air ballon but at night in the fog making a humming noise? It really freaked her out and she's not one to make up crazy stories. This was in Northwest New Jersey in the 60's. No airbases around except a small National Guard base (if you could even call it that) about 15 miles north.