• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Palin resigning as Alaska governor

• Members

Huh? No-one said she wasn't.

I believe, ma'am, that Brother Jerry was referring to this:
"As far as a woman being POTUS - I'd rather have her than Hillary!!! She actually is very much like Reagan in her beliefs, so those who like Reagan can't diss her political philosophy too much and be consistent!!"
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I believe, ma'am, that Brother Jerry was referring to this:
"As far as a woman being POTUS - I'd rather have her than Hillary!!! She actually is very much like Reagan in her beliefs, so those who like Reagan can't diss her political philosophy too much and be consistent!!"
God bless,
Crushmaster.

I know exactly what he was referring to, Crush. And my statement stands. Why? Because we will likely end up with a female POTUS, unles BO declares himself dictator, which could happen.

• Members
I've gone over this issue in my mind. Deborah was a leader over men and that's because of the men were wimps. The Republican party is full of wimps now. We may have no choice but to elect a woman.

What we need to do is stop voting for the lesser of the two evils.

Palin, or Obama...Both liberals, and both shouldn't be in office.

There's a good man out there somewhere. We shouldn't settle for less.

Unfortunately, Mike Huckabee may be the best we've got.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• Members

I've gone over this issue in my mind. Deborah was a leader over men and that's because of the men were wimps. The Republican party is full of wimps now. We may have no choice but to elect a woman.

Yes, the Republican Party is full of wimps, but since we don't HAVE TO vote for a Republican, we do have a choice as to whether we ourselves elect a woman or not.

• Members
I know exactly what he was referring to, Crush. And my statement stands. Why? Because we will likely end up with a female POTUS, unles BO declares himself dictator, which could happen.

"Likely" is not an absolute, ma'am.

God did not ordain women to be in roles such as this. I don't think we should vote for them.

If it comes down to voting for Palin in 2012 or voting for Obama, I think I'm just going to cast my vote for the Constitution Party. I'm not going to vote for the lesser of the two evils.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• Administrators

What we need to do is stop voting for the lesser of the two evils.

Palin, or Obama...Both liberals, and both shouldn't be in office.

There's a good man out there somewhere. We shouldn't settle for less.

Unfortunately, Mike Huckabee may be the best we've got.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Sorry, Crush, but you've got it wrong. Palin is not a liberal. You may not like her, you may not think she should run. That's your right. But she's not a liberal. She is a Reagan conservative. Mike Hukabee? NO thanks!!!!

• Members

"Likely" is not an absolute, ma'am.

God did not ordain women to be in roles such as this. I don't think we should vote for them.

If it comes down to voting for Palin in 2012 or voting for Obama, I think I'm just going to cast my vote for the Constitution Party. I'm not going to vote for the lesser of the two evils.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

My friends just pulled their membership from the Constitution Party because it has been taken over by White Supremists.

• Members
Sorry, Crush, but you've got it wrong. Palin is not a liberal. You may not like her, you may not think she should run. That's your right. But she's not a liberal. She is a Reagan conservative. Mike Hukabee? NO thanks!!!!

Then what is she, ma'am? A conservative? She (was) the governor of a state. She hunts, as far as I know. She's not ladylike. She's not a stay-at-home mom, though she could be.

What is she, ma'am?
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• Administrators

Then what is she, ma'am? A conservative? She (was) the governor of a state. She hunts, as far as I know. She's not ladylike. She's not a stay-at-home mom, though she could be.

What is she, ma'am?
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Hunting makes her unladylike? Right.

Her choice of lifestyle may not be Biblical (although that is actually between herself and her husband), but it doesn't make her not conservative. There are many, many conservatives who are not even Christians, let alone living a Biblical life.