• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Micheal Jackson dies

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

King Of Pop Michael Jackson Dies At 50
CBS4 Miami - 5 minutes ago

King of Pop Michael Jackson died Thursday at a Los Angeles hospital where he was rushed around 1 p.m. PT by paramedics. Jackson, 50, suffered cardiac arrest and was found unresponsive at his home.

http://news.yahoo.com/topics/michael-jackson

• Members

How do you know he is in hell or not? Isn't up to the person and God in that matter? This poor guy was very ill and had health problems. He couldn't help how he became. Tonight on the news they keep on saying we need to remember his good times not the negatives. Why is everyone that dies that is a celebrity you think they went to Hell?

• Members

Yes, it is ultimately up to God and the person, but there are a lot of indicators that he wasn't a believer.

What health problems did he have that caused him to become how he did, as you say? According to the news, M.J. had just passed a rigorous physical exam in preparation for his upcoming concert tour. I don't think he was a victim; one has to choose to have multiple cosmetic surgeries; one has to choose to change their looks so that they look like the opposite sex.

• Members

Why don't you look up his condition he had during his younger years. He had a skin disorder that changed his pigmentation of the skin. He also was suffering from mental and emotional problems and he felt like he was missed understood and that is why he lashed out the last 15 years of his life. Why does it when every rock star passes we need to discuss how bad they are? Michael had help the sick ,the poor ,the needy, the hungry , ETC is that bad to look upon his career. I know his singing and music was not the best but, if this was Ozzy Osbourne I would agree with you that he is in Hell.

• Members

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Matt 7:17-20 (KJV)

Kind of clear is it not, a good tree does not bring forth corrupt fruit, his fruit was very corrupt.

He and Ozzy Osbourne both brought forth the same kind of fruit.

As for us mortals their fruit is the only thing we have to go by, judging by it angels surely did not come for him, unless he repented.

• Members

Very sad.

Unless something changed right before he died, Michael Jackson is indeed in Hell right now.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Agreed. I sadly listened to him when I was a kid in the 80's and he promoted nothing good, even in his youth. Yes he was raised like this by his parents. But I grew up in an alcoholic home and made my stupid choices back then too. But I also chose to reject that and turn to God. He gives everyone a chance to change. If you reject it, then yes, you will go to hell.

Accourding to the following attachment (I am copying from a thread by Preacher Ben), not only was Micheal Jackson not a follower of God, but he followed the rituals of a very famous satan worshipper. See the following copy/paste:

I recommend wathching the documentary: They Sold Their Souls For Rock and Roll. There are four parts and it is very shocking and very informative. If you can watch this and conclude there is nothing wrong with rock music, you had better do some deep soul searching to see if the voice that leads you is the voice of Jesus, the gentle Shepherd who laid down his life for his sheep.

You cannot have two masters. Accourding to this, God was not Micheal's master. This documentary can be found on YouTube.com.

• Members

Very sad.

Unless something changed right before he died, Michael Jackson is indeed in Hell right now.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

This is ludicrous. You have no way of knowing whether or not he is in heaven or hell. My uncle died last year. Did you ever hear him make a public profession of faith? I assume you did not. Does that mean he's in hell, just because YOU didn't hear it.

• Members

Most likely he was lost, I never heard of him even acknowledging God existed, lost eternally and most likely in hell tonight.

Dave, sadly, and I may be mistaken, but I think the only mention of religion I heard about the Jackson's is that they were loosely affiliated with the Jehovah's (false) Witnesses.

I doubt many if not any of his followers will see this as a sobering eternal wake-up call.

Jhn 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Jhn 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Ben

• Members

This is ludicrous. You have no way of knowing whether or not he is in heaven or hell. My uncle died last year. Did you ever hear him make a public profession of faith? I assume you did not. Does that mean he's in hell, just because YOU didn't hear it.

Very Well Said Ed Mchamon died earlier this week did he make a statement of of Faith? The reason some people don't trusts Christians or the Bible is the very Judgemental comments when someone dies. You dont just say they are in Hell after they are gone. You console the family not say Judgemental things about the person.
I know he put bad fruits on him the passed several decades but there are 5 generation inpacted in his death, he left 3 children behind , he left some parents behind. Do you know how it's like to bury your 50 year old child and your still alive? He left behind sisters and brothers and nieces and nephews and ETC that loved him. I am not saying I support everything he did but why talk bad about a person that had just died?
My husband Just now told me that it's not our place to Judge rather he is in Hell or not.

• Members

There is a reason Scripture even tells those who believe they are saved to examine their faith to be sure.

The reason being, if a person is truly born again they are no longer the same person. There will be changes, great changes, even radical changes.

MJs lifestyle was very sinful and he promoted this sinfulness and was about to embark on a comeback which was set to promote more of this wickedness.

Scripture is equally clear that FEW go to heaven while MANY go to hell.

We also have the Word of God which tells us that many folks will one day stand before Jesus claiming they did this and that good thing, even claiming they did it for Jesus, yet Jesus will tell them He never new them and they will be cast into hell. They were never born again. Good deeds, good works, get no one into heaven.

According to Scripture, Ozzy Osborne is no more lost than was MJ, Madonna or that unsaved person behind the counter at Wal-Mart.

There is ONE WAY to heaven.