• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

mainstays

This or That

[b]Own[/b] a car (I can't stand the thought of making huge payments on something only to have to give it up at the end of 3 or 4 years)

Rent (a house or apartment)

or

Buy?

kinda torn on that one.... we have rented for 12 yrs and on one hand it is very convenient-- no repairs, no snow shoveling or grass cutting, dont have to replace any appliances; updated looks; and can move within a year at any given time.... but someday i would like to own so i can paint and wallpaper, etc

pretzels or chips?

[quote]
Toasted EZEKIEL 4:9 bread ('Zeke bread is avaliable in any goumet or health food store, and it is soooooooooooooooo good.
[/quote]

Indeed it is! Especially [i][b]toasted[/b][/i], with butter and jam! :D

Hmmm, speaking of jam... Gotta be strawberry!! :D

To sweeten tea...

Honey

or

Sugar?

[quote]
The old fashioned colonial very-large windows with many small panes
[/quote]

Those are the best, in my opinion. Not only do they look nicer, but the smaller panes act as kind of a "filter" because they don't let in quite as much sunlight as a big pane of glass would...your furniture and floorcoverings don't get faded (as quickly)

Wall-to-wall carpeting

or

Hard flooring with area rugs here and there?