• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

mainstays

This or That

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, now that's a toughie. I really like p-butter, but not p-butter cream. Raisin filled chocolate covered types are good as well as nutty choco covered types.

chocolate covered taffy (aka caramels) or chocolae covered whole nuts ( i.e. almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, etc.)

WOOOHOOO!!! I need to back up a little and savor all those really good chocolate confections. :lol: :lol:

[quote]
Malted milk balls or chocolate-covered raisins?
[/quote]

Both, :mrgreen: :lol:

[quote]
Soft ice cream or hard ice cream like the kind you buy at the store
[/quote]

Both, especially "Football Sundae" from turkey Hill.

Chocolate milk shake from "Friendly's" ice cream parlor. Nobody makes a chocolate milkshake that can touch it for flavor. It is really "fudgy". :mrgreen: :) :D

---

Chocolate bunt cake with a coconut macaroon center

***OR***

Ginny Thornburg's (former wife of PA governor) Apple Cake. Trust me, it is to die for.

[quote]
Shreddies cereal?
[/quote]
Yes, If you mean "Shredded Wheat". Also, we must remember to put in the chocolate syrup and the ice cream. At that point it is to die for. :lol: :) :D :mrgreen: :frog

Cold cereal or hot cereal (e.g. oat meal)

[quote]
Attend the game in person or watch the game on TV?
[/quote]

Switch to the Sci-Fi channel. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :) :D

Slipping and sliding on the ice covered roads

---OR---

Driving thru a blinding, hard-pouring rain storm.

(Please note: You have to pick one, because you want to get home to your family, and there are no motels around anywhere. :) :D )

Slipping and sliding on ice-covered roads -- if you go slowly enough, you'll be allright (and at least you won't drown :D ). Just remember, foot [i][b]off[/b][/i] the brake and turn the wheel in the direction of the skid! :D

As long as we seem to be on a disaster theme here...

Earthquakes or hurricanes -- which scares you the most?

Grasshoppers, especially if they're french-fried. Tastes like chicken. :D :mrgreen: :lol:

Which delicacy do you prefer?

Chocolate covered ants

---OR---

Raw puffer fish (aka sushi. This particualr fish is poisonous, but I'm told that it is still served in some restaurants)

closet-clean-out

Back to that disaster theme. If you had to pick:::

Would you rather avoid a,

Tsunami (they can inundate coastal cities as far inland as 20 to 30 miles, with wave-heights as high as 100 feet or more before dissipating.)

---OR--

Tornado ( We all know what they can do.)

Eeeeks...I guess a tornado and hope that the path was in a clearing somewhere.... :(

Ok now say you were alone in the wilderness and there were hungry lions roaming about.

Would you prefer to hide in a hole in a tree, that you couldn't completely fit in or enter a cave that could also be inhabited with other animals to hide in?

[quote]
Would you prefer to hide in a hole in a tree, that you couldn't completely fit in or enter a cave that could also be inhabited with other animals to hide in?
[/quote]

The hole in the tree, and hopefully it was high up in the tree, and I could learn to swing thru the trees like Tarzan did. :D :)

[quote]
ok cleaning out closets

or

cleaning out cabinets
[/quote]

The closet.

Would you rather avoid::

Really deadly poisonous snakes (a mixed bag of spitting cobras, black mambas, copperheads, diamond back rattlesnakes, and cotton mouth water moccasins).

--OR--

Just barely pull thru a nasty bout of food poisoning from some deadly nightshade (aka bella donna) that somehow got mixed into your salad greens.