• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

mainstays

This or That

:lol: :lol: hehehehehehe, :clap: :clap:

Would you believe it, I make it in an eight quart slow cooker, and use a whole five pound bag of potatoes, a whole pound of colby cheese, and a large onion, two cans of mushroom soup and one and a half pounds of diced ham. It makes great leftovers.

Roast turkey and every side dish to go with it that you can possibly think of (three styles of corn dishes, sweet potaoes, filling or stuffing, relishes of all kinds, mashed potaoes with brown butter, and green bean casseroles of various types.

French apple pie (apples, pears, and raisins, with white icing on top)

-----------------OR----------------

Montgomery pie (a wet-bottom pie of the shoo fly variety, but lemon flavor, instead of molasses flavor).

Depends..at my church I wrk in recreation with the younger children Im all over the place.. I love out door flag football...I get tackled a lot though!! :lol: Also indoor games I can think of ne game be it throw your shoes ina pile four corners red rover!! There all fun to watch kids enjoy!

Comedy or Adventure..
(Sorry I said something relatiing to this earlier I am fresh out) :)

Flannel in these PA winters. They are nice and cozy-comfy, along with a nice down comforter.

Sleeping with:

A lot of comforters, covers, and quilts in the really cold outdoors, and under the stars (even a little snow on the bed).

---------------OR---------------

A moderately cool (aprox. 65 deg.) motel room with a minimum of blankets.

summer (hmmm???) how about spring and/or fall camping

Camping:

In the mountains deep in the forests of the great Nothwest,

-------------OR--------------

The more arid regions of New Mexico, Arizona, or Nevada

I want to able to keep clean and daily bathed, but be forced to use my ingenuity to do it with the ordinary stuff found in the woods and streams of the mountains. Shaving isn't necessary in the woods.

For food, would you like to really rough it, and find your own,

-----------------OR-----------------

Bring along enough quick foods, or stuff that does not require much prep work.

Well since I come from a family of hunters and fishermen....I would say, rough it and find our own.....there is plenty of fish and wildlife to eat.... :)

If you had your choice of food.....do you prefer wildgame (moose, vension, rabbit, pheasant, duck, goose, frog-legs, etc.) or beef, pork, chicken, turkey etc.

Wild game.

Do you prefer:

Wild turkey, pheasant, quail (etc.)

----OR ---

A variety of fur-bearing, vegetarian mammal (e.g. rabbit, suirrel, groundhog, etc.)

(Personally, I prefer groundhog the best, although wild turkey is really good, too.)

Oysters by all means, except we can't can't get fresh oysters in the summer time (May thru August).

Groundhog tastes just like rabbit. They are good eating b/c they only eat the very best things out of your garden, so eating them is like poetic justice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fresh fish, do you prefer::

fresh water fish; e.g. brook trout, etc.

---------OR---------

Salt water fish; e.g. flounder, bluefish, etc.

WOW!!!! I'll take them both thank you very much. Hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yowza, that is really tough, to pick just one, though. Since I can't have both, I'll take the Lobster, because there is more of it.

Do you prefer::

Stuffed mushrooms

----------OR-------------

Teriaki chicken

Hmmmm.....seems you have given me two choices where I would like both.... :lol: ...but since I must choose one, I would say....

Teriaki chicken.....with stuffed mushrooms as a side dish.... :D

Buying Christmas gifts or making Christmas gifts?