• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

This or That

mainstays

• Administrators

Neither.

Chuck Swindoll is an ecumenist and speaks at certain forums that bring together Protestants, Baptists, Catholics, Charismatics, etc

Dr. James Dobson he refuses to clearly identify the Gospel and he refuses to warn of false Gospels. That is why he can be so widely popular among Roman Catholics, members of liberal denominational churches, etc.

Dont get me wrong both have done some great things. I just cant pick one over the other.

[b]Mowing the grass or trimming the hedges?[/b]

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

[quote="Brother Matt"]
Neither.

Chuck Swindoll is an ecumenist and speaks at certain forums that bring together Protestants, Baptists, Catholics, Charismatics, etc

Dr. James Dobson he refuses to clearly identify the Gospel and he refuses to warn of false Gospels. That is why he can be so widely popular among Roman Catholics, members of liberal denominational churches, etc.

Dont get me wrong both have done some great things. I just cant pick one over the other.

[b]Mowing the grass or trimming the hedges?[/b]
[/quote]

I understand....I am interested in other people's views and that is why I asked the question.... :)

Mowing the grass.....over trimming the hedges.... :wink:

fishing or playing golf?

• Administrators

[quote]
Sorry Brother Matt....shows how much I know about those two teams....
[/quote]

Its just that where I live its a Rival between the Sox and the Yankees in Baseball. :D

[b]hamburg and fries [/b]

Thin fries or thick steak fries?

Archived