• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

This or That

mainstays

• Members

:lol: :lol: hehehehehehe, :clap: :clap:

Would you believe it, I make it in an eight quart slow cooker, and use a whole five pound bag of potatoes, a whole pound of colby cheese, and a large onion, two cans of mushroom soup and one and a half pounds of diced ham. It makes great leftovers.

Roast turkey and every side dish to go with it that you can possibly think of (three styles of corn dishes, sweet potaoes, filling or stuffing, relishes of all kinds, mashed potaoes with brown butter, and green bean casseroles of various types.

French apple pie (apples, pears, and raisins, with white icing on top)

-----------------OR----------------

Montgomery pie (a wet-bottom pie of the shoo fly variety, but lemon flavor, instead of molasses flavor).

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Depends..at my church I wrk in recreation with the younger children Im all over the place.. I love out door flag football...I get tackled a lot though!! :lol: Also indoor games I can think of ne game be it throw your shoes ina pile four corners red rover!! There all fun to watch kids enjoy!

Comedy or Adventure..
(Sorry I said something relatiing to this earlier I am fresh out) :)

• Members

Flannel in these PA winters. They are nice and cozy-comfy, along with a nice down comforter.

Sleeping with:

A lot of comforters, covers, and quilts in the really cold outdoors, and under the stars (even a little snow on the bed).

---------------OR---------------

A moderately cool (aprox. 65 deg.) motel room with a minimum of blankets.

Archived