• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

You Eat WHAT??????

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I remember when I went camping in elementary school, this one boy put gravy in his cereal, eew! A friend of mine puts strawberry jam in his sausage mcmuffin, I think thats just gross! Sweet and salty mixed together just doesn't sit well with me.

Love,
Madeline

• Members

I've eaten ants in cereal before. They were tiny and dead and you couldn't taste them and I didn't want to throw the cereal away. :)

I like my mashed potatoes with ketchup, cheese, and sour cream. I do not like 'normal' mashed potatoes.

~Olivia

• Members

My wife and I both like maple syrup on big, fat, juicy summer sausages. :mrgreen:

In Korea there is a restaurant in Osan that I know that has the best sweet 'n' sour pork. It is soooo goood. :D

Do you remember the name of the restaurant? I spent quite a bit of time in Osan when I was in Korea. Of course, it's probably been a long time since you were there I imagine.

• Members

Do you remember the name of the restaurant? I spent quite a bit of time in Osan when I was in Korea. Of course, it's probably been a long time since you were there I imagine.

Heheheheheh, yeah it was. 1969 to 1970. I can remember the wonderful odors of the food in there, but not the name of it. They also had the best Yakimishi (sp?) in all the world though.

• Members

I'm not sure what Yakimishi is but it actually sounds Japanese. :)
They have the greatest little restaurants over there though. Great healthy food in generous portions for less than ?5,000 ($5). And you get free water, tea, and coffee. :D I have quite a few memories spent with my friends in those little places. Those and many trips to Lotte. :Dwww.lotte.com

Mostly in this section? http://www.lotte.com/lotte/sitemap/category/LCCategoryHome_003.jsp?curDispNo=044013&curDepth=2&tracking=MAIN_MENU :wink:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I know this post is rather old, but as I as was reading all the different ways that people eat their fries, there are 2 ways that I love.

I love fries with McDonalds french fries, with Big Mac Sauce... I also order my big macs with, lite lettuce, X X X X pickle, and X X sauce... very sloppy and usually have to use a fork to eat them!!!

The other is what we call POUTINES...

Which is French Fries, smothered in Brown Gravy, and mozzarella cheese... very good!!!!

The other one that caught my attention was the creme tuna... in my house we called it Creme tuna fish and peas... It was a white sauce made from flour, butter, salt and pepper, and I believe milk! With tuna and peas in it... we usually ate it on Ritz crackers, but my father used bread instead!!!

• Members

!

The other one that caught my attention was the creme tuna... in my house we called it Creme tuna fish and peas... It was a white sauce made from flour, butter, salt and pepper, and I believe milk! With tuna and peas in it... we usually ate it on Ritz crackers, but my father used bread instead!!!

We call that tuna white sauce, and we eat it over toast or baked potatoes. My wife also dices hard-boiled eggs in it too. Also, there has to be peas with it but we eat them separately.

On the fries::::

I like those humongous platters of steak fries with melted, shredded cheddar cheeze and crumbled bacon on top. Some restaurants have them as appe-teasers. With Old Bay seasoning they are to die for. :mrgreen: