• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who cares for the lost? (World Prayer Chain) 2

• Members

#569 (Mon) Please pray for Tambacounda, Senegal the 10/40 window and also for Mongu, Zambia.
#570 (Tues) Please pray for Moulmein, Burma in the 10/40 window and also for Bassar, Togo. Please pray for laborers, salvations, and revival. Please continue to pray for Israel!!
Please pray for Dr. Kent Hovind Creation Science Evangelism He seeks to win souls via the creation message his seminars have a profound effect on Christians aswell as the lost pray that many wil be saved because of his ministry
Pray for the Salvation of Tanner V
Pray for our troops.Pray for America

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Well I am back. I will need to make some changes to allow me to post theses. So from now on I will only be posting these once a week. SO I will only be focusing on a few countries. Please continue to pray for revivals and laborers to be sent to these fields. I will also be listing names for salvation if you have someone you want me to add pelase send me an e-mail with the First name and last intial. God bless. :)
# 571 This week I would like to focus our attention on Saudi Arabia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size and that many will be saved. Pray for laborers and revial
Please pray for The Warinner's Bob and Juanita. With Wings as Eagles in Oshkosh WI who take Pastors and their poeple on short term Mission trips.Their ministries are Preacing and and soul winning, assiting with construction projects supplying and distributing gospel literature, humanitarian aid and providing for the missionaries personal needs. They are currently raising money to build a hangar for airplanes for their ministry
Please pray for the salvations of the following
Annette A
Annette D
Niki D
Keith D
Ryan D
Please also pray for my Dad's salvation He has a tumor on his lungs and he needs to have surgerey his health has not be good. He might not make it through the surgery. Please pray that all goes well with the operations. God bless. :)

• Members

# 592 This week I would like to focus our attention on China Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size and that many will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Bible Senders. They seek to send new and used bibles, tracts, and scripture to places where the word of God is scarce. Pray that finances and bibles will come in, aswell as good bible contacts. Pray for those who are partners in this ministry.
Jamie B
Jamie H
Danielle S
Jesse B
Jason M
Please continue pray for my Dad and his wifes salvation He will be having surgery tommorrow at 8:30 am. Please pray that all goes well with the operation. God bless. :)

• Members

# 593 This week I would like to focus our attention on Vietnam Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas ( over 400 were killed during Easter) that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. . Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Answers in Genesis They seek to spread the creation message they are currently building a creation mueseum Please pray for funds to come in etc
Dick V
Rhonda V
Cory V
John J
Ellen J

Please pray for the troops over in Iraq and other parts of the world. Pray for there safety and that God will open their hearts for salvation. Pray that God will give Christians over there wisdom in witnessing

• Members

# 594 This week I would like to focus our attention on Nigeria Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas ( over 400 were killed during Easter) that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. . Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Tim Smith missionary to Siberia Russia. Tim plants churches among the artic tribes. Please pray for his ministry That doors will be open souls will be saved and also for a piece of land they need money to purchase
Joshua J
Rebbeca J
Lisa D
Brent T
Ellie K
Please pray for the troops over in Iraq and other parts of the world. Pray for there safety and that God will open their hearts for salvation. Pray that God will give Christians over there wisdom in witnessing

• Members

# 595 This week I would like to focus our attention on Sudan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Pastor Evbota Godstime in Nigeria. Please pray that they will get the money for a projector to show the Light of the World at crusades. Etc. Pray for bibles and other scriptures for them also. Please pray for an upcoming crusade October 12th-18th, 2004. Pray that many will be saved and the God will prepare peoples hearts
Karen M,
Karen Mc,
Karen N,
Michelle R,
Duane M
Please pray for the troops over in Iraq and other parts of the world. Pray for there safety and that God will open their hearts for salvation. Pray that God will give Christians over there wisdom in witnessing. Pray for the USA and the World. Please with God to send forth laborers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 596 This week I would like to focus our attention on Pakistan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Rev. and Mrs. Jeff Christian Missionaries to Chuvashia, Russia Most important, Russia needs churches. There are hundreds of villages in Chuvashia. There top priority will be to reach out to these villages and establish churches, They need printed materials and to disciple Christians
Vicki L
Barb C
Terry C
Chris B
Todd B
New Sharia law' in a Nigerian state causes concern for believers Many churches could be shutdown under the new law. Please pray for this situation.

• Members

# 597 This week I would like to focus our attention on Iraq Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Syrotueks Cyril, Lois, Jolen, TJ, and Holly missionaries to Canada assisting church planters local church leadership training outreach counsleing and discipleship
Jodie W
Jerome and Mary B.
Pattie W
Sherri M
Paul G
Please pray for Canada. There is a bill they are trying to passed right now in the senate that will ban the Bible as hate literature. This is the third onslaught to Christianity. The first was the bill which is almost through which will force any pastor to marry any homosexual couple who walks in the doors of the church, whether they are members or not, whether they go for counseling or not. The second was the rewriting of the foundation of our divorce laws based on the Koran so they are more 'fair' to men.
Please pray that American Evangelists will once again be brave enough to come here and feed the dwindling Christian population and teach us that we are not weak or helpless in Jesus name.

• Members

Heavenly Father, we come to you now in the name of your son, Jesus. We have heavy
hearts, Lord, because many in this world
are lost and dying and on their way to eternal punishment. Help
each and every one of the missionaries, Lord. Give them strength
and power in your Word. Guide them, keep them safe. If it be your will, let them bring many to
your saving grace. Make [b]all[/b] of us disciples bold in your Word as we try to rescue a faltering nation,Lord.
We give all the honor and the glory and the praise to you, Lord.
Without you, we are nothing, and without your son's blood sacrifice,
we couldn't come to you in this manner. We thank you and praise you for
all you have done, and all you are going to do.

We love you, Lord - In Jesus name, we pray....Amen.

• Members

Thank you for your prayers dcorbett. God bless. :)

# 598 This week I would like to focus our attention on United Arab Emirates Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Aaron and Mandy Braaten missionairies to Israel. They have full support. Please pray for them as they will be heading to the field soon. Pray for safety and open doors and many to be saved through their ministry
Amanda W
Wanda H
Mary G
Dave G
Connie L
CHINA MOVES TO CRUSH MILLIONS-STRONG CHRISTIAN HOUSE CHURCH click here to read the article http://www.freedomhouse.org/religion/ne ... -05-19.htm

• Members

# 599 This week I would like to focus our attention on Colombia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for the Fellowshiptractleague. They send millions of tracts to foreign fields each year all free as the Lord provides. Please pray that God will continue to bless and use this ministry to reach the lost. Right now they are praying for a high speed press that can print about 5 million tracts a day. Please pray that the money would come in for that need. Pray for those who donate their time to do this work and for the church that runs it Fellowship Baptist church
Orville O
TrishK
Todd K
William B
Jesse B
Four Vietnamese Christians who organized and led weekly worship services in a house church were sentenced to prison for "disturbing public order." Please continue to pray for Vietnam and other places where Christians are being persecuted. God bless. :)

• Members

# 600 This week I would like to focus our attention on North Korea Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Dr. Kent Hovind Creation Science Evangelism He seeks to win souls via the creation message his seminars have a profound effect on Christians aswell as the lost pray that many wil be saved because of his ministry
Wayne B
Hope
Sammie
David D
David L
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray tha God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek GOd before it is to late

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 601 This week I would like to focus our attention on Algeria. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Ferguson's Larry and Kay missionaires to South Korea With the persecution of Christians severe Please pray for safety and that they will lead many to Christ Pray for the leaders overthere to be open to the gospel.
John J
Jeremiah J
Larry Flynt
Hugh Hefner
June E
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late

• Members

# 602 This week I would like to focus our attention on India Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival

Please pray for the Sherman's Tim, Janie Tim is Director of In Pursuit Ministres. In Pursuit ministries deals with all aspects of the criminal justice system.. Please pray for his work He is coming up against opposition from other chaplain and others. Please also pray that their support money will come in.
Please pray for Please pray for the salvations of the following
Brandon and Teresa G
Teresa G
Andrew B
Terry E
Kevin and Angie C
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also be in prayer for my churches ministry Bible Senders I have to speak at Pine River Baptist Church Sunday the 27th Please pray for God's wisdom.