• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who cares for the lost? (World Prayer Chain) 2

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

# 718 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mali, Africa Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Evans Mark and Robin missionaries to Brazil. Please pray for open doors and hearts as the share the gospel with the Brazillian people.
Please pray for the salvations of Kyndra H Courtney W Marilyn G Maurice N Jenna F Buster S Mike W. Lotwick R Ronald L Robert G
Please pray for a Gertrude P who recently has ben diagnosed with ovarian cancer which has spread to her stomach. Please pray for healing and for comfort for the family Please pray for Audrey B who fell and broke her hip and his now loosing blood somewhere. Pray for her salvation and healing. Please continue to pray for all unsaved family members that you know of. God bless. :)

• Members

I saw a picture of starving, naked, thin to bone children. It grieves me and been praying for them. Please pray for them. It is even sadder that people look at these children and say "there's no God". BTW, is there any trustworthy Missionary foundation I can donate my money to? My church don't have a missionary to support right now, but we need to get started on that.

• Members

I saw a picture of starving, naked, thin to bone children. It grieves me and been praying for them. Please pray for them. It is even sadder that people look at these children and say "there's no God". BTW, is there any trustworthy Missionary foundation I can donate my money to? My church don't have a missionary to support right now, but we need to get started on that.

Well there are lots of them it depends on what type of mission you want to support. Are you looking at supporting feeding startving children? Or another work. Our church has a ministry where we send bibles around the world you can check out our website at www.onlinebaptist.com/biblesenders God bless. :)

• Members

# 719 This week I would like to focus our attention on North Korea. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The DeLange's Bruce and Mary Representatives for Fellowship Tract League. Pray for open doors as they share the need for gospel tracts For $200 they can buy one roll of paper that will produce 125,000 tracts the majority of which go into the 10/40 window. Pray also for him that he would gain support for his expenses.
Please pray for the salvations of Sissy C, Brook C, Sydni C, Steve P Karen K, Dorene R Angie J Dan W, Pauline B Patrick M
Please pray for a Gertrude P who recently has ben diagnosed with ovarian cancer which has spread to her stomach. Please pray for healing and for comfort for the family Please pray for Audrey B who fell and broke her hip and his now loosing blood somewhere. Pray for her salvation and healing. Please be in prayer for Evangelistic meetings that will be held at our church March 11th - 14th. Please pray for all who attend and that many souls will be saved and added unto the church. Pray mostly for that God will get the glory. God bless. :)

• Members

# 720 This week I would like to focus our attention on America. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize and that American Christian will not take for granted the freedom we have to preach the gospel.
Please pray for Nireekshana to India outreach to the slum people of India through tract evangelism film project etc. Please pray that he will get the means for these projects, and that many souls will be saved.
Please pray for the salvations of Carol M Alicia F Penny W Rocky B Lisa h, Rosie h, Katie h, Katie S, Richard H, Becky H.
Please continue to pray for Audrey B who fell and broke her hip. Pray for her salvation and healing. Please be in prayer for Evangelistic meetings that will be held at our church March 11th - 14th. Please pray for all who attend and that many souls will be saved and added unto the church. Pray mostly for that God will get the glory. God bless. :)

• Members

# 721 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tibet. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Spark's - Ken, Heidi, Britnany, Sarah, Ken Jr, and baby - Evangelist to the USA. Pray for open doors, open hearts, and that they will have a great impact on the states.
Please pray for the salvations of Ardith P Leroy P Karsyn P Jonathon L Philip M Cindy and Dan K Tom R Travis R
I am again burdened to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please pray that we will work while it is still day for the night cometh when no man can work. John 9:4

• Members

# 722 This week I would like to focus our attention on Uganda, Africa. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Darling's working with Baptist Couriers for Christ to help provide the Word of God to Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union
Please pray for the salvations of Wade O. Dennis D. Lance I Sally R Sally K Amanda B Ashley B Missy Z Gwen Z Johnny S
I am again burdened to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

• Members

# 723 This week I would like to focus our attention on Suriname, South America. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for Bible Senders. They seek to send new and used bibles, tracts, and other scripture to places where the word of God is scarce. Pray that finances and bibles will come in, aswell as good bible contacts. Pray for those who are partners in this ministry. Pray for growth, wisdom and strength
Please pray for the salvations of Jesse S Blake A Barb H Gary P Dawn T Eric S Jacob K Elaine & Jim P Nicole and Jesse L Colleen H
I am again burdened to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

• Members

# 724 This week I would like to focus our attention on Estonia. Estonia is an open country which could be a gateway for missions into unopen countries Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The 100 Nations Project is a five-year initiative to reach 100 nations for Jesus Christ! Missionaries with BIMI are currently at work in more than 80 countries. By 2010, the 50th anniversary of BIMI, we are asking the Lord to help us enter at least 20 new countries with the gospel. The new countries into which we plan to expand will require new workers. At least 100 new missionaries are needed to open these 20 countries. In addition, the 80 countries where we currently have missionaries need hundreds more! Overall, we are praying for 500 new missionaries for 100 nations by 2010! Will you help us carry the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations? www.the100nationsproject.org
Please pray for the salvations of Mike & Sue B Curtis & Colleen S Gilbert & Cindy H, Gary F Roger L Don C, Charles M
I am burdened to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

• Members

# 725 This week I would like to focus our attention on Syria. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Rex Cobb Family missionaries training missionaries with Bible Baptist Translators Institute. Please pray for them as the seek to help missionaries better learn how to translate scripture
Please pray for the salvations of Tim C, Kyle P, Tori W, Tiffany W,Josh W, Austen G, Credence M, Isaiah C, Sean L, Wil L, Jessica B
Please also pray for ministries like ours Bible Senders and many others who ship bibles overseas. Starting May 14th the rates will skyrocket making it harder to send scripture. Please pray that God would open up a door and allow us better ways to send materials. Please also continue to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

• Members

# 726 This week I would like to focus our attention on Ghana, Africa. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Hoffman's Jim Monica and Benjamin with Bearing Precious Seed scripture publshing ministry. Please pray for them as they publish and distribute God's word on the foreign field aswell as church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Bill B, Nathan C, Matt H, Ty I, Tyler H, Tyler S, Kate M, Hayleigh M, Krystal M, Justin B
Please also pray for ministries like ours Bible Senders and many others who ship bibles overseas. Starting May 14th the rates will skyrocket making it harder to send scripture. Please pray that God would open up a door and allow us better ways to send materials. Please also continue to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)