• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, alot of peeps have been coming and going and changing names while I've been away. Yeha, who would have ever thought that this thread would get over 1000 views .lol. Well, welcome all you new peeps to the best message boards in existence! :D

• Members

Jesuspaiditall4all said [quote]
and some of us post here, too!!!
[/quote]
Hey Jesuspaiditall4all! Some people even post here, too??? :? Wow, is that how you got to be a 1,000 post person? Can I call u a poster child now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

[quote="Ron"]
Hey Jesuspaiditall4all! Some people even post here, too??? :? Wow, is that how you got to be a 1,000 post person? Can I call u a poster child now? :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Say Ron, I meant that some people even post on your Introduction thread too...LOL. :lol: ...meaning alot of people have posted here and now your thread has many replies and alot of views, too.... :D . I must say that I believe this thread is the biggest one on the Introduce Yourself forum.. :mrgreen: If we keep posting it will become even larger..... :wink:

BTW you may call me a poster child if you like.....just don't call me late for supper!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Hey All! Wow, it's been awhile since I've been on here. lol. Sorry, been really busy between finishing up my cosmetics surgery fellowship in Indiana and moving to Florida and the hurricane and all. Woohoo, I survived my first hurricane! It's great to see all the new people added since the last time I was here. Hello to all you new peeps. I'm doing a hair transplant fellowship here in florida for the year. Lord willing, it will be my final fellowship and I will end up with 17 years of schooling and training since high school!!! How have all of you been? :?

Archived