Online Baptist

Hello Again

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

[quote="BroMatt"]
[quote="dwayner79"]Ron,

A Beverly Hills Gun tot'r. Very nice.
[/quote]

Ron is still a Connectician at heart. :D[/quote]

yep, connecticut is where i was born and raised and my parents are still there. Say hi to everyone back there for me. Miss you all.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote="Berean Man"]
Hey, Ron, if yer ever over here in hurricane land maybe we can go shootin' some time!

[[[[[]]]]][u]>>>>>>>[/u]=====
.0000__/
[/quote]

yeha, glad to see some other gun lovin Christians here. :cool:

[quote="Jerry"]
Ron is trying for the World's record in a welcome thread. But he is starting to get slack! This is only the 212th post. :saint
[/quote]

hahaha. yeah, it's been hard to maintain this thread with my busy schedule but thank you all for your support. lol :lol:

[quote="Chelle"]
Well, he has a good excuse -- he's a plastic surgeon in the Beverly Hills area. That's explanation enough! :D :wink: :lol: [i](speaking of job security)[/i]
[/quote]

:)

[quote="LAF"]
[quote="Berean Man"]Hey, Ron, if yer ever over here in hurricane land maybe we can go shootin' some time!

.0000__/
[/quote]

If I recall he lived near Orlando last year[/quote]

you're right. what a good memory you have...or did i post it somewhere in this thread? lol :?

[quote="Ron"]
[quote="LAF"][quote="Berean Man"]Hey, Ron, if yer ever over here in hurricane land maybe we can go shootin' some time!

.0000__/
[/quote]

If I recall he lived near Orlando last year[/quote]

you're right. what a good memory you have...or did i post it somewhere in this thread? lol :?[/quote]

I just remembered you were talking about Hurricane Charley

[quote="chev1958"]
Is it too late to get in on this? I went back to your first post, and you outrank me by about a year and a half.

But I want to play too, so I'm glad you're here!

Mitch
[/quote]

you're never too late. thanks for the post. I should turn this into a last post wins thread. hahaha

[quote="Berean Man"]
[quote="Ron"]yeha, glad to see some other gun lovin Christians here. :cool:
[/quote]

Hey, maybe they ought to start a "Sootin' & Huntin'" forum in here. :lol:[/quote]

That might be fun but I wouldn't want all that soot to get my clothes dirty. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote="Ron"]
[quote="Berean Man"][quote="Ron"]yeha, glad to see some other gun lovin Christians here. :cool:
[/quote]

Hey, maybe they ought to start a "Sootin' & Huntin'" forum in here. :lol:[/quote]

That might be fun but I wouldn't want all that soot to get my clothes dirty. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I don't know if I am mistaken here, however, I thought Berean Man may have had a typo error and was in fact meaning a [b]"Shootin & Huntin'"[/b] forum.... :D

So perhaps there is no soot involved, and your clothes will stay clean, Ron.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote="BrotherBen"]
I just found Ron's secret hideout on the web. I now know where you kill time online when you aren't on OB. lol
[/quote]

lol. yeah, between the web and instant messengers, i waste waaayy to much time on the computer. but it's a great cure from boredom when i'm between seeing patients at work. lol :)

• 4 months later...

Ron, did you forget about this thread?

Oh wow, thanks for resurrecting this thread for me BroMatt! hahaha. Hello to all the new members that have joined! and hello again to all you old farts too! :lol:
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ron, do I have to keep resurrecting this thread for you? :lol:

hahaha. hey BroMatt! thanks for keeping this thread alive. Hello to everyone else too! My bday is coming up on Sept 22 so everyone should leave a message to say hi again and keep my thread going :D
  • 2 months later...

hey Bro Matt!

How's the evangelism tour going? hope you are getting to visit exciting new places all across the country. It would be awesome to get you out here to preach sometime! Hope you and everyone else here has a happy thanksgiving! How have the rest of you been and what do you all have planned for thanksgiving? i'm going to see my cousin's family in Irvine and she's cooking a big turkey and duck! yummy! lol

• 1 month later...

Hey Bro Matt! Glad you got the CD! yes, I flew out to Indiana for the weekend in September to record the CD with my friends for their church's 20th anniversary. and yes, that's chinese but don't ask me what it says because i can't read or speak chinese... i can only play chinese on the trumpet! :lol: Merry Christmas to you and to everyone else on here! :)

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! Just stopping in to say hi to all the old people and welcome to all the new people! lol. Also wanted to say that this updated site looks all new and updated! hahaha. Great job. Does anybody else like the updates too? :wink

it seemed so long ago when i had to scrape ice off of my car every morning! lol. wow, and you know your website is doing well when you have your own tool bar! Get your pixels today! hahaha :saint

• 2 months later...

hey! i'm doing good! how is everybody else! yeah, bro matt, it's like everytime i come back here there's new stuff. I just noticed some cool new smilies too so i'm gonna try one out now! lol. :hungry:
That reminds me, it's lunch time out here! :drool