• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, I can't hear you, Gramps. I think my hearing aid fell out. I need to find my glasses so I can put my hearing aid back in.

Oh, look, my teeth! Wonder how they got there?

Hm, did you say something?

Just a minute, I need to turn up my hearing aid...

Oh, where are my glasses? :frog

• Members

Did you check the top of your head for your glasses ?
Oops am I writing BIG enough for you to read I think the batteries in the hearing aid may be dead .
Oh make sure if you come to Florida you got your specs and you can read all those 80 and over have to pass a vision test to get a drivers license . Just so you know . :lol:

• Members

I have had such fun reading this thread! Whoever said IFB's don't have fun has obviously never visited this message board! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A belated welcome back to you, from a member who's only recently joined and never left (nor ever will leave -- at least not of my own free will! :wink: :D :lol: )

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yay! This post got over 500 views!!! :D I'll have to see if Matt will give me a prize if it goes over 600.lol. K, that was a feeble attempt to keep this thread alive! :lol: I'm pretty bored... can't u tell? :lol:

• Members

[b]Hey Brother Ron! Sorry i missed out on the 1st go round!
Welcome! :D

[/b]You're right, this IS a great place to fellowship w/believers! I'm fairly new here, but I can say everyone has been just great! :mrgreen:

Looking forward to all the topics and other forums you'll be attending. :wink:

Archived