• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeha! This post has over 600 views! For those of you who view but have not posted, please register and say hello. It's free and fun. Don't worry, we won't bite... too hard. Trust me. I'm a doctor! :lol:

• Members

Yes I am Pacer's fan I was born and raised in Indiana I love Basketball I am a huge Basketball fan I also like college Basketball
I am an IU fan though not Purdue .
It would be so great if they could win a championship since my uh other team didn't make it .

• Members

What part of Indiana did you grow up in? I'm currently living in Highland and working in Munster. Sorry to hear about your other team! K, I'm not really sorry cause they were playing against my team!!! :lol: Well, at least you still have the Pacers to watch for now...

• Members

[quote="Ron"]
Hey Jesuspaiditall4all!
Thanks for this 100th reply. Wow, I get carpal tunnel syndrome just from typing your screen name! :lol: :D
[/quote]

Hey Ron....it's a long screen name but one that is very important... :D ...next time just try the copy and paste method....it works great.... :wink: :frog :lol: :mrgreen:

Now let's continue working on getting you to your 200th post....I do believe you would be the first to have that many replies..... :o

• Members

Hey Jesuspaiditall4all!
Cut and paste would be too easy!!! But I do like cutting cause ima surgeon! :lol:

Hey LAF!
Thanks for saying hello! It's great to see all the new members joining recently. :)

Archived