• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey All!!!

I went Christmas caroling with my friends from Fairhaven Baptist Church (www.fairhavenbaptist.org) on Tues. Brother Rodney Stewart came along and he remembers Matt, Trish, and the other Souzas. We had a great Christmas service yesterday and I played in the orchestra. It snowed on Tuesday so we got a white Christmas here in Indiana. I did get called in to see a patient at 8 am this morning, but it's been otherwise quiet here. Merry Christmas to everyone, and looking forward to a great new year! :D

Yeah I know your ploy. You just trying to have the longest welcome thread. The orchestra was pretty Kewl wasn't it. :mrgreen:

• Members

Hey Cathy,
You are sooooo smart. You figured out my dastardly scheme. No wonder you're so bored at a second rate hospital. You r too smart for them :lol: I'll be praying as you interview at those real hospitals. lol. Let us know how everything goes, and thanks for helping me to extend my thread!!! :D Oh yeah, the orchestra at Fairhaven was awesome!!! :cool:

• Members

Almost there, Ron!

You almost have one view for each member that has joined this board!

Time to hit SUBMIT...

Oh, I better view it to make sure it looks all right...

Look another view!

Archived