• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

[quote="BrotherBen"]
I just found Ron's secret hideout on the web. I now know where you kill time online when you aren't on OB. lol
[/quote]

lol. yeah, between the web and instant messengers, i waste waaayy to much time on the computer. but it's a great cure from boredom when i'm between seeing patients at work. lol :)

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Ron, did you forget about this thread?

Oh wow, thanks for resurrecting this thread for me BroMatt! hahaha. Hello to all the new members that have joined! and hello again to all you old farts too! :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Ron, do I have to keep resurrecting this thread for you? :lol:

hahaha. hey BroMatt! thanks for keeping this thread alive. Hello to everyone else too! My bday is coming up on Sept 22 so everyone should leave a message to say hi again and keep my thread going :D

• 2 months later...
  • Members

hey Bro Matt!

How's the evangelism tour going? hope you are getting to visit exciting new places all across the country. It would be awesome to get you out here to preach sometime! Hope you and everyone else here has a happy thanksgiving! How have the rest of you been and what do you all have planned for thanksgiving? i'm going to see my cousin's family in Irvine and she's cooking a big turkey and duck! yummy! lol

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hey Bro Matt! Glad you got the CD! yes, I flew out to Indiana for the weekend in September to record the CD with my friends for their church's 20th anniversary. and yes, that's chinese but don't ask me what it says because i can't read or speak chinese... i can only play chinese on the trumpet! :lol: Merry Christmas to you and to everyone else on here! :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hey everyone! Just stopping in to say hi to all the old people and welcome to all the new people! lol. Also wanted to say that this updated site looks all new and updated! hahaha. Great job. Does anybody else like the updates too? :wink

Archived