• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

Hey Ron WELCOME!
Sdid you move to the Chesterton area, or just passing through? Fairhaven is awesome. It is definite worth the move from Indy land! (Not that I didn't have a good church there, cause I did)

Anyway welcome!

God Bless,
Cathy

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you all for the welcomes. This is addicting. Can I get anyone else out there to send me a welcome? :wink: Cathy, I moved to Highland this past July. I am doing a cosmetic surgery fellowship in Munster for the year. I plan on moving again next year to do a hair transplant fellowship, Lord willing. Hope to see you at Fairhaven sometime. :) Anybody else out there who is in the Chesterton, Indiana area should definitely come by and visit Fairhaven. It is a great church.

• Members

The 33rd Anniversary celebration at Fairhaven Baptist Church was great! It was old fashioned day, and they had food, games, and good preaching that day. My question is this: Since Fairhaven is a good old fashioned fundamental Baptist Church anyway, isn

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Yeha, I just became a full member of the boards with my 100th post. I think that Brother Matt should give me a card so that I can say that I am a card carrying member of the online baptist boards :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hey,

Just wanted to say hi again 'cause I noticed that there is a new Lighthouse Baptist Church banner advertisement on the boards.
I used to go there and met Bro Matt, Bro Ben, Trish, and tarheel there. If any of you are ever in the Waterbury, Connecticut area, I highly recommend you to go visit the church and all of my friends there! :D

• Members

See ya in Indy! Don't forget to say hi to my friends at Lighthouse Baptist Church when you pass through Connecticut, too :cool: It was 23 degrees here yesterday and we got our first snow fall. :( I better start looking for that snow shovel. :?

• Members

Yeha, this post has over 200 views! :D When I first started posting, I really didn't think anyone would actually read these things. For those of you who are reluctant to post because you don't think people will read 'em, these posts really do get seen. Or maybe it's just me looking at my own posts over 200 times! :lol:

Archived