• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• Members

[quote="BroMatt"]
[quote="dwayner79"]Ron,

A Beverly Hills Gun tot'r. Very nice.
[/quote]

Ron is still a Connectician at heart. :D[/quote]

yep, connecticut is where i was born and raised and my parents are still there. Say hi to everyone back there for me. Miss you all.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

[quote="Berean Man"]
Hey, Ron, if yer ever over here in hurricane land maybe we can go shootin' some time!

[[[[[]]]]][u]>>>>>>>[/u]=====
.0000__/
[/quote]

If I recall he lived near Orlando last year

• Members

[quote="Berean Man"]
Hey, Ron, if yer ever over here in hurricane land maybe we can go shootin' some time!

.0000__/
[/quote]

yeha, glad to see some other gun lovin Christians here. :cool:

• Members

[quote="Jerry"]
Ron is trying for the World's record in a welcome thread. But he is starting to get slack! This is only the 212th post. :saint
[/quote]

hahaha. yeah, it's been hard to maintain this thread with my busy schedule but thank you all for your support. lol :lol:

• Members

[quote="LAF"]
[quote="Berean Man"]Hey, Ron, if yer ever over here in hurricane land maybe we can go shootin' some time!

.0000__/
[/quote]

If I recall he lived near Orlando last year[/quote]

you're right. what a good memory you have...or did i post it somewhere in this thread? lol :?

• Members

[quote="Ron"]
[quote="LAF"][quote="Berean Man"]Hey, Ron, if yer ever over here in hurricane land maybe we can go shootin' some time!

.0000__/
[/quote]

If I recall he lived near Orlando last year[/quote]

you're right. what a good memory you have...or did i post it somewhere in this thread? lol :?[/quote]

I just remembered you were talking about Hurricane Charley

• Members

[quote="chev1958"]
Is it too late to get in on this? I went back to your first post, and you outrank me by about a year and a half.

But I want to play too, so I'm glad you're here!

Mitch
[/quote]

you're never too late. thanks for the post. I should turn this into a last post wins thread. hahaha

• Members

[quote="Berean Man"]
[quote="Ron"]yeha, glad to see some other gun lovin Christians here. :cool:
[/quote]

Hey, maybe they ought to start a "Sootin' & Huntin'" forum in here. :lol:[/quote]

That might be fun but I wouldn't want all that soot to get my clothes dirty. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

[quote="Ron"]
[quote="Berean Man"][quote="Ron"]yeha, glad to see some other gun lovin Christians here. :cool:
[/quote]

Hey, maybe they ought to start a "Sootin' & Huntin'" forum in here. :lol:[/quote]

That might be fun but I wouldn't want all that soot to get my clothes dirty. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I don't know if I am mistaken here, however, I thought Berean Man may have had a typo error and was in fact meaning a [b]"Shootin & Huntin'"[/b] forum.... :D

So perhaps there is no soot involved, and your clothes will stay clean, Ron.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived