• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Ron, I still have not passed the info you gave me on to the person who requested it. I have not been to my home church in a while, and when I was last there this person was not there. I really do need to pass it on to the person who requested it. It keeps falling out of my Bible when I am preaching, so I guess you can I am always throwing your name around. :lol:

BTW: Welcome to OB. :cool

• Members
Ron, I still have not passed the info you gave me on to the person who requested it. I have not been to my home church in a while, and when I was last there this person was not there. I really do need to pass it on to the person who requested it. It keeps falling out of my Bible when I am preaching, so I guess you can I am always throwing your name around. :lol:

BTW: Welcome to OB. :cool

lol. that sure is a new way to throw my name around. thanks for the bazillionth welcome too! hahaha :lol

• 1 month later...
  • Members
So what have you been up to Ron? Anything fun?

hey bro matt and my other OB friends. I recently joined Lancaster Baptist Church and started playing in the orchestra there. We just had our annual Leadership conference that was really great (very similar to Fairhaven's Preaching Conferences) and just got back from the Singles sequester today which was in North Hollywood. We went soul winning in the city at the end of the sequester and a young man named Caesar made a profession of faith so please pray for him. Hmmm, maybe i can get you out here as a guest speaker someday. :wink What have you and the rest of you OB people been up to lately?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

hey bro matt and my other OB friends. I recently joined Lancaster Baptist Church and started playing in the orchestra there. We just had our annual Leadership conference that was really great (very similar to Fairhaven's Preaching Conferences) and just got back from the Singles sequester today which was in North Hollywood. We went soul winning in the city at the end of the sequester and a young man named Caesar made a profession of faith so please pray for him. Hmmm, maybe i can get you out here as a guest speaker someday. :wink What have you and the rest of you OB people been up to lately?

Ron, guess what?

Archived