• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

Guest Guest

[quote="Ron"]
hahaha. thanks Jerry and Mish. Ya, this California sun is killing me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Oh, I feel so sorry for you!

NOT!! :frog :wink: :lol:

I can't believe this thread is [b][i]still[/i][/b] going, just like that Energizer bunny! :lol:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I was going to say "welcome" to Bro. Ron until I realized how long this thread is. Our family has been to Cal and Fl in the past 4 months and we would have welcomed info about good churches to visit if we had known who to ask. Getting harder and harder to find good ones. We have lived in Cal and Fl but all has changed.

• Members

[quote="Jesuspaiditall4all"]
Nice to see you checking in with everyone Ron!
Did you know that this thread is the longest introduction thread that I have ever seen.... :lol: :frog
[/quote]

hey! thanks for keeping my thread going. I didn't want it to die a premature death. :D

• Members

[quote="Junebugwv"]
I was going to say "welcome" to Bro. Ron until I realized how long this thread is. Our family has been to Cal and Fl in the past 4 months and we would have welcomed info about good churches to visit if we had known who to ask. Getting harder and harder to find good ones. We have lived in Cal and Fl but all has changed.
[/quote]

ummm, you're always welcome to "welcome" me. lol.

Archived