• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• Members

Hey, thanks for all of the birthday wishes. But now we got hurricane Jeanne knocking on our door this weekend. This is like the fourth big hurricane since I moved here from Indiana in July. I think that I wanna go back to Indiana now! :shock:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hello Again, newbies and oldbies! :lol: Just wanted to let you all know that i survived hurricane Jeanne. this time, though, i lost power for 9 hours. wow, that's 4 hurricanes in 6 weeks and hurricane season isn't even over until november. Hope the rest of you floridians here made it through, too!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

[quote="Ron"]
Back to Connecticut? What about my friends that want me to come back to Indiana, Texas, California, and New York? lol. :lol:
[/quote]

Those friend don't matter... just move back here!! j/k

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and welcome all you new people that I haven't had a chance to say hello too yet. Looks like I'll be moving again as my boss is sending me out to California to complete my hair transplant fellowship and work with one of the plastic surgeons out there. Hope you all stay safe for the holidays! :)

Archived