• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• Members

Hey LAF! thanks? haha!

hey jesuspaiditall4all! thanks for the prayers. like i said before, this hurricane is the size of texas so everyone in florida is gonna be close to the area and it's will probably hit everyone even if it strays off course because it's that big in size! Right now it looks like it's gonna course diagonally right through central florida and affect the whole state.

Hey Wildflower! haha! I think God is actually rewarding me and giving me a free car wash! :lol: Good to know that I have some potential income waiting for me in the future, too! :D

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey higher ground! :lol:

Ya, i survived my second hurricane but now there's a hurricane Ivan on the way. It's not even the peak of hurricane season yet here, but if Ivan hits us, I'm gonna have to consider fleeing this sorry state of florida! haha!

Our roof top blew off in our office, so now our patients today get to experience our newly installed custom skylights and indoor pool, too! :frog

• Members

Sounds like Frances was pretty rough on your office... :shock: ....now with the new custom skylights your clients will need to wear sunglasses.. :cool: and bring a towel when they use the new indoor pool... :lol:

Glad you weathered the storm, Ron!! Now you just need to watch out for Ivan... :eye: :eye:

• Members

Yes enough is enough if the prediction is right it is going to come in the same area Charley did .This would not be good for the poor people in that area and we would get the worst end of his wrath ,as we did with Charley .

Hey Ron what practice did you work in at Munster? My new doctor is in Munster at the Family wellness center. It is a nightmare to get there from Chesterton because of all the contsruction on the Bohrman Expressway.

• Members

Hey Wildflower! Yeah, construction is crazy out there. Most normal places will finish construction in one area and then move on to the next. There, it seems like they keep opening up new construction areas without finishing the previous stuff so now there's construction everywhere out there! What's worse... traffic or hurricanes? lol. :lol:

Archived