• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Advice for Teenage

• Members

I'm a teeenage without troubles and I'm convinced this will be my mortality. I feel like this is perniment and will never change but I'm going to get baptized and I feel it's the right thing to do because I can admit that I have toyed with the devil. And I think it's about time I repay my sins. I'm trying to clean up my act and look like ADULT and not a over-grown child. The is that I have taking myself through troubles because down in the bottom of my soul I think troubles a accessory. That demented on my part.

• Members
I'm a teeenage without troubles and I'm convinced this will be my mortality. I feel like this is perniment and will never change but I'm going to get baptized and I feel it's the right thing to do because I can admit that I have toyed with the devil. And I think it's about time I repay my sins. I'm trying to clean up my act and look like ADULT and not a over-grown child. The is that I have taking myself through troubles because down in the bottom of my soul I think troubles a accessory. That demented on my part.

When you say "without troubles" do you mean you're not in trouble? Can you help me understand this?

Also, you said you're going to get baptized and you feel its the right thing to do. Does "toyed with the devil" mean sinned?

I have a verse from my Bible for you. Are you familiar with the Bible books, chapter, and verse? Here's the verse...

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

...if you don't understand many people here can help and talk about getting baptized too.

I believe God is near you now or when you wrote this post. I hope you come back.