• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Your MP3 Player

• Administrators
1) Do you own an Ipod/Mp3 player? If you do, what kind?

Yes, I have an old Ipod Nano and an Ipod Touch

2) How many songs are on your Ipod?

Right now I only 127 songs, but more will be added as I have time.

3) What size?

Nano - 2Gig
Touch- 16Gig

3) How many movies?

Right now, just one.

• Members
Just a fun thread.

3) What size?
3) How many movies?

1-I have an HP2190 Pocket PC that runs Windows mobile and has windows media player mobile.
2-About 300 most of the time.
3-8gig flash drive and I have about 10 different SD cards that range in size from 512mb to 8gig that I can plug into it.
4-right now none, but I have in the past had several on different cards, I usually put a couple on cards right before we travel in case one of my boys gets bored in the car.

C

iPhone

Around 30 and 10 Podcasts (CBS 60 minutes, Focus on the Family, Dave Ramsey, Purity for Life, etc) that I listened to in my way to work.

3) What size?
8Gb

3) How many movies?
None

• Members
Just a fun thread.

1) Do you own an Ipod/Mp3 player? If you do, what kind? yup, mp3, I think it is a Sandisk?
2) How many songs are on your Ipod? None. I have a bunch of sermons on mine.
3) What size? Not a clue, but dh says it can hold anything I'd ever need it to hold. :lol:
3) How many movies?
movies??? Haven't the time for that!

Yes. I use a handheld computer, called a Zaurus, to listen to them.
I'll need to buy a new one in the future (a new handheld computer).
I think I have around...150 songs or so.
3) What size?
I have a one GB CF Card, and then I use about 20MB of my Internal Memory for songs.
3) How many movies?
None.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• Members

Yes, I own an iPod Touch.

3) What size?

8 GB

3) How many movies?

I have 21 videos but those are mostly music videos, a sermon video, two Ron Paul videos and a couple Korean dramas. I also have 607 photos on it, 18 games, two Bible reading applications, and a few other misc. applications.

• Members

I'm 61 years old. What is an mp3 player??? J/K. No, I don't have one and most likely won't til I am forced to by circumstances. My DH and I have a really nice stereo with a record player, a 5-CD player, and a dual cassette player. The set comes with 2 freestanding speaker boxes that have at least 6 speakers in each one. I can play a CD of Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor on that stereo and make the house shake. We have CD Walkmans and I have a cassette walkman and we use them at times, such as when we are on vacation, or one of us is sleeping. We still play records and we will continue to play them as long as we can. We still buy them too when we find ones we want.
When they make things like mp3's and whatnot that are as easy to use as what we have then we might buy one. When is the electronics industry going to wake up and start catering to older people with simple to operate devices!!! We do make up a very large portion of the population in this country! I was reading what you and these other people wrote in this thread and I don't have a clue what you are talking about!
Sorry to unload on everyone Bro. Matt, but the rotten weather has me rather grumpy. CJP56.

• Members

I don't know how mp3 players can get much simpler. On cheap ones, there is simply a play, stop, skip and volume buttons. How does it get easier? lol

On something like an iPod Touch, there's an icon to touch for music and then you can simply scroll to the album, touch it and voila! :frog