• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amblivion

Any Teens Here??

[color=#ff0088][/color]Hey jess... i am praying for you everyday.... if you ever need me... no matter what it is or what time it is call me... that is what i am here for i love you. this might not help much but take comfort in knowing that you gpa isn't in pain any more... :) I will be here for you though all of this... :0 :oops: :mrgreen:

Jessi I have known you since the third grade no you can't I am suprised to see that you have come out of your shell and talk to other people now. :D don't get mad it is just that you never talked before this school year.

Sure you did. And you haven't had it a day and you already lost it. wow what an owner you are.
Hey I have a question your not going to have to get rid of him because you are alergic to him are you? JK

Let me guess you hate me just as much as a certain other female does. I just can't get things right I think I have dug the grave as big as it can get I am in the process of buring myself in it now.

I am worried about Bro. Hasz he did not look good at all to night. I hope you do not mind me asking but why do you have to stop the bus and nursing home? If you can't or don't want to answer I understand.

Are we in the same graveyard? :roll: :bang: :freak: :thumbdown I have been in the worst mood ever this week ever What is so weird is after I am in a bad mood for that long this is what I feel like :clap :nutty :bonK: :haha :tease: :rollover: