• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amblivion

Any Teens Here??

yes welcome t the bords. Jessie I have only gone to the same school as you since we were in the third grade so of course I know how you act. Sorry bout your Gpa. Why did they have you beat up Jason in the skit? Do you bite his head off so now that will be the new joke?

He plays safety man in the skits and he is the good guy and always has verses about the things that Chris does. Well they had safety man come in in a wheelchair all disshelveled and all and Chris asked him what was wrong he said that he was trying to help someone out and they beat him up Bro Carr hasd me come up yayaya and to make a long story short Chris had to explaine to me Prov25:28 and I asked Jason to forgive me and we lived happily ever after

we are awesome. We can confuse the smartest teacher we've got. And because you did not go tonight you couldn't tell Britt what you were suppose to that is not right.

Oh I would have replied earlier but my computer went all out crazy and my internet was not working. It booted me off I was angry.

keep hitting yourself with that hammer it might fix your brains then people would understand you a bit.

Why are you feeling all crazy today.